22. Therapy Session

Athulya's POV

We left from her house after she got injured, it was important that she rests which she would have not done if we have stayed. Nidhi was still angry from me about this, she wants to stay there for no reason. Even though I felt uncomfortable there , Rudra was so cute to handle but apart from his everything in that house was strange. 

I managed to reach their basement , but whatever I saw not enough. I mean I need to find more about their secret work, I am sure they run a type of mafia. When Rudra dragged me and made me run the whole palace, I didn't tried to recognise te paths knowing he was with me but I still remembered them. Strange, isn't it? There was strange energy in that house , my ears were ringing constantly. I visited the palace from inside for first time but it didn't felt like that. Why?

I don't know what's happening with me, all that I knew is that I surely needs therapy before my mind is filled with all these and I ran out of storage.

Nidhi was waiting for a Taxi and accompanied her, I have to take a taxi as well to reach her clinic. It was only 6 in the evening but quite dark outside. I noticed that in winter the evenings are dark in India whereas in the Austrailia even the days were darker in winter months.

A taxi arrived and asked Nidhi to go , waving bye to her standing the gate of palace. I was waiting for another taxi, her brother had asked to drop Nidhi at her home as my home was near theirs but I refused even though Nidhi was hell bent to go with him, I somehow convinced her. If he had came then I would have to go inside my house . Now, I am free , there is no one outside the house of mine and theirs . 

"Taxi.." I waved my hand seeing a tax at near distant .

"Where do you want to go mam?" He took his head out of the window and asked me.

"Dr. Naina Dixit's clinic"

He nodded at me to get inside adjusting the mirrors and turning on the heater. The ride was silent , I never initiates a talk with taxi drivers and  tries to ignore even if they starts . But he was looking good natured. Looking? No how can I guess anyone's nature from looks.

"We have reached Mam..." He looked through mirror seeking my attention and nodded getting out. I was getting nervous standing at the main gate .

Checking at reception I found I am the last appointment of this day so it's my turn now, I was digging my nails in my palm to get over the nervousness. 

Her room was too bright, bright coloured walls , some paintings on them looking like they were created by a kid. My gaze moved to her , I found she was looking at me with bright sunshine on her face. She was a middle aged women, around of my mother's age but she was still beautiful. The environment around there was itself cheering.

"Did you like these paintings?"

"Yes!" I was still looking at them starstruck.

"My son made them" She smiled looking all around the walls .

I sat down not making her wait more for me, she would have to go her home as well. I doesn't want her son to curse me for keeping his mother so long.

"It seems like you are interested in painting ?" Her smile was so different , it was giving a different kind of comfort.

"Yes!" I nodded my head like a kid with effortless smile.

"So, What should I call you Athulya or Miss Oberoi?"

"Athulya is better"

"I also felt so , you are almost of the same age as my son"

What? Her son is around 18 or maybe more , then I must say these drawings are not that good. But I remained silent.