20. Sneaking Inside

How contradictory is it, that we knew we are wrong , but we are not ready to accept it. Something inside us keeps screaming , don't do this, don't do that but we ignore it. If we can't hear the warning we are getting inside us,  then how can we expect others to hear our inner voice? 

She knows what she is doing is somewhat wrong but still she didn't heard it. That silly girl stepped her foots on wrong path unaware of what is coming for her, but that's fate. It somehow happens, we can't avoid it.

Athulya has always been a girl of her own rules , she was never granted any wishes but she fulfiled her by her own. By any means. But this world is quite large , she has to go a long way , it's only the beginning of her journey. The path she has chosen is dark , there are hunters all around and she is the prey. In her way to throne she will become a thorn for many.

"Here, Aya.." Rudransh showed her the washroom , but she was busy looking around. She created a map of all the paths in her mind, checking where the CCTVs are.

She was observing this to make sure she doesn't get caught. Rudransh showed her all rooms and she knew where the members are , who was doing what . She saw everything, all the files they were working on. But that was not enough!

Athulya noticed it that most of the Singhania men were at home, it was strange. She knows all these business people checks their office, why are they at home? Do they have a doubt on her?

"Umm.. you can go Ansh. I will come" She smiled politely at him to make sure he go back.

"Will you not folgot the paths? (Will you not forgot the paths?)"

"N-No , I remember them. " He nodded and ran away and she sighed in relief opening the door.

She looked at the mirror , bitting her nails , thinking to check the files in any of the rooms. But, it was risky, the CCTVs are installed at the door of room. She can't hack the security without any help.

Busy in her thoughts, she chewed her nails , biting her lips. She heard some sounds coming from outside, she peeked throught the keyhole and all that she could see were few men turning from the wall associated with bathroom. Waiting for them to go, she was holding her breath not wanting to give them any hint of her presence. They seemed angry and worried, she heard them mentioning Batra. 

Are they still holding grudge against the deal they lost? She remebered.

"You were being chased."

"Your phone is being tapped."

Her  doubt grew at them , how can she expect them to stay calm after losing a deal?

They were gone by now, she opened the door like a thief , skulking herself . She also followed to take a turn as same as theirs but she collided with a wall. Rubbing her head , she looked above to find no CCTV there, it was simple wall.

"Where did they went?" She shrugged her shoulders, looking all around for any clue.

She ran her hand at the wall but it looked simple. Was this their mystery? She was getting impatient and decided to return back , turning backwards she heard a sound.

There was no wall now, it was a dark passage. Her feets halted at the enterance, her mind was fighting a battle to decide whether to go inside or not. She decide to choose the first one , putting her phone on DND mode she entered it and got lost in the darkness.

Even a single ray of sunlight wasn't allowed inside , it was dusty but she controlled herself from coughing. Walking inside for a few minutes , the path was getting visible, she could see a door , it was half opened.