31. Heels, Guns, and Red Wine

Don't forget to vote and comment

Happy new year!

-------------------------------------------------

Athulya's POV

The sight of my home bitter home was enough to shock me. I have seen our rich neighbours, the royals getting their palace every second day. They just keeps hosting parties. Imagine their life, get up , plan for party, sleep and get up , get ready, host party, sleep and the same cycle repeating again.

And here my own house was shining with the lights and flowers. Is it anything special today? It's not their anniversary, neither anyone's birthday.

"Will you get out or not?" Daniel broke my thoughts.

"Not before you"

"Why?"

"You are my bodyguard. You are supposed to check for any possible dangers"

"Fine them I am going" He got out closing or I should say smashing the door as loud to make me deaf. 

Running out from the street club, I changed my dress in the office and then went straight to college. This idiot still wasn't present there. How irresponsible! I mean a girl changed her dress, went to office and from their to college and this mister couldn't even reach direct from house to college. 

"Hey ! Wait for me.. Daniel.. Danny" I waved my hands but he didn't even turned back. And for my surprise, he has locked the door from outside. How am I supposed to get out then?

Not even trying anything any further, I made myself comfortable in the back seat. My legs spread over the seat and my hand behind my head which was over the window and the other hand holding my phone. The first thing I did was to save his number, Mystery Man. I remebered his name, isn't it old-fashioned code name? This is not a old time movie that he will wear black dress and will call himself mystery man.

Someone knocked at the window, or particulary at my head. In sudden reflix, my phone fell from my hand and my legs came down like a mannered person.

"Are you planning to spend your night here only?"

"Why? Are you planning to romance with your Gf , here?" I scrunched my face.

"Dirty minded people" He pointed his fingers at me and I somehow managed to hide my urge to break that fingers of his.

"Who are you calling dirty minded?"

"Is there someone else apart from you here"

"Yes, you" I pointed my finger at him.

"Come out, your father is waiting for you"

"And how am I supposed to get out?"

"I wished god had given some brain to you" He made a pity face and left, again. Idiot.

I searched around to find anything to open the door , jumping from backseat to the driver side. And finally I found the key. It was thrown near the passenger seat. Unlocking the door, I stepped out to get a clear view of my house, which was ready like a bride. 

It was feeling strange to enter my house, like I am entering here for the first time. Everything was changed, even the air that runs around. I was so drown in my thoughts that I didn't even realised when my feet entered inside and when someone took me into a bone crushing hug. 

"Go get ready, fast. It' already time" He looked at his wrist watch.

I looked up at dad, who was removing the hair strands from my face, his arms still at my back. One thing that I am not getting or you could say not able to digest it the change. I am so welcome towards change . What entered into their mind or did someone did some black magic that everything seems changed to me. A total unfamiliar change.