8.Sweet Memories

Author's POV

Meanwhile in the Singhania's

As soon he entered his office , everbody present there stood up , looking at him before looking down. His one gaze was enough for anyone to freak out. All the whispers turned silent at the sound of his boots, all the crowded areas became like desolate place . 

It's his area, his rules and his environment. His name screams violence , his personality is enough to turn anyone silent . It's Aaryaveer Singhania, the crown prince of jaisalmer , a emotionless , heartless  man with no rules and morality for anyone who knows him.

He entered his cabin and closed the door with a loud thud, his manager entered inside hurriedly, with lines of worry visible on his face. He repents the day he decided to join his office , he feels death is always at his head here.

"Are you here to stare me, Aadi ! ?"

"N.n.o o ,  actually.." He glared at Aadi and he knows he has to stop his mouth.

"Straight to point! "

"We lost the  batra deal '

SMASH!! 

on the wall

He threw everything that came to his sight , chair, files,moniter everything . Aadi turned to flee from here , he doesn't wants to roam in office with bruised face. 

"WAIT!" He glared.

Aadi steped backwards but his face still at the door , not wanting to see his rage.

"And? I already knew this." His tone was a bit down , Aadi mustured all his courage , cleared his throat to turn backwards, opening his eyes slowly.

"We got the construction deal" He said in a nonchalant tone .

"Oh! The drama must have started by now!" He made a small pout and a smirk came on his face, he continued further.

"Out now!" 

Aadi silently went out , wondering how he changes his mood . Aaryaveer was on the call.

"I am giving 1 lakh cash" 

"Ok" The sound on other side was like whisper.

Call ended

He was still  checking his phone when he recieved a message

 Unknown

Don't make me erase the line, I will stab you and then I will come to your funeral , consoling your family. I am great at acting .

Don't play fire with me because I am a disaster myself.

                      You:

                       My first move is never the last one 

He was thinking about all this , connecting all the dotes .

"But I didn't even started my moves, something is missing here"

"Aadi!!"

He came inside hurriedly before his anger reaches at peak again

"I want all the details of this number, I think it's Oberoi's playing a big game"

"Sure!"

"And I don't want any disturbance, you call can leave office at 10 pm , don't wait for me"