21 . Punishment?

Author's POV

It was almost 8 in night when a car stopped right at the main gate of palace , the guards were quick to open the door of car for their queen. Swara came out of the car, the guard still holding the door for her until she asked him to go. 

She was the most powerful but generous queen that empire of jaisalmer ever saw, even the people believed their queen more than the king who remained busy in his business. It was her only , who checked the problems of people and helped them. Swara was beautiful both from inside out, known for her strong decisions. She was women of morals , who can go against her own family for that as well. 

The sound of car brakes were recognized by everyone in the palace. Aaryaveer and Aarav rushed outside leaving all their work at the moment. They walked towards her bending down to touch her feet and she placed her hands at their heads.

The helpers were rushing to take her bags out from the car but Aarav signalled them to stop with his palm before asking them to go.

"Ma sa you can go, we will bring your stuff" She smiled ruffling his hair and he made  a frowned face setting his hair again.

She walked inside in the hall and Rudra was quick to wrap his arms around her waist looking up at her with his twinkling eyes.

"Don't look at me like this.."

"Please.." He made a puppy face , trying to get crocodile tears.

"Not now Rudra, it's dinner time. Be a good boy and you will get the chocolates tomorrow"

"Promise?" 

"Pinky promise" He wrapped his little fingers around hers for promise.

The helpers started arranging  the table for dinner, bringing the cutleries from kitchen. Rudra grabbed his favourite chair in hurry not wanting anyone else to take it.

The men started coming down and both Aaryaveer and Aarav came as well. She took the chair beside the centre one , Nirmala and Jaiveer took both the centre ones being the head of family. 

They were almost ready to start but they their eyes were findind Aarushi.

"Where is Aarushi?" Vijay was the first one to ask looking at the empty chair beside Viraj. 

"She asked to bring her food upstairs.." Yuvaan spoke out sensing the silence becoming longer.

"Why?"

"She sprained her ankle" He responded.

"What? When? How?" Aaryaveer spoke in one breath

"There is thing called pause ,Veer" Nirmala looked at grandson .

"Eat dinner first and let her eat as well. We will talk after dinner" Swara tried stopping any possible argument coming up.

Everyone lowered their heads and focused on food . BurtRudra being a revolting kid , didn't shutted his mouth. He just doesn't lies silence.

"Di fell flom bed(Di fell from bed.)"

"And how did this happened?" 

"They were fighting" He looked at Aarav before speaking and Aarav choked on his food , Swara patted his back worriedly and passed a glass to him.

"Eat slowly" He nodded still coughing .

"He is ovelacting , lial. He was the one who fought with hel .(He is overacting, liar. He was the one who fought with her)" And Aarav choked again maybe to signal him to stop as Rudra teased him with his expressions. 

Seeing him Aaryaveer placed his hands at his back very tightly , hitting him hard and he poured out the water from his mouth getting a stare from everyone.