9 .No one is saint

Yuvaan's Pov

I was getting late for college, but I hates going there. All their lectures are too boring to listen and I barely hear any word of theirs.

Taking out the keys from car I went to my black porsche , to kiss it before sitting but was interrupted by a voice. I turned to see it was Aaryaveer Bhai sa.

"Yuvaan "

"Ji " He makes less conversations , so it was strange for him to come to me at this time.

"How is everything going in college?"

"Fine"

"Just fine?" He raised his eyebrow at me , and lines were visible on his head.

"Are you checking if I am lying or not , for that you have an agent at college" I blurted out.

"I prefers your tone down , and she is not there to spy you "

"Anything else?" I said getting annoyed , I don't want my porsche to wait , too long for me.

" Don't do anything to make our head down , remember your actions can create problems for Aarushi . And I don't want to imagine that , so behave." He glared at me before turning away. He didn't even waited for even a nod from me.

I opened the door with force and closed it with a thud. Taking deep breathes , I controlled myself.

"Sorry love " I said softly to my car.

I hate it when people keep expectations from me , why do they expect something from me against my wish. They say I am rude , jerk , arrogant and whatever , I heard the whispers I am not deaf.

I am rude just because I does never express myself, jerk because I believe people easily, arrogant because I am not an extrovert. This world is too much judging others, why can't they mind their own business.

I parked my car in the parking stepping out of it. A crowd of people around me , some of them were my friends , some were flatterers and some were girls running behind me. Why me? The arrogant , jerk , stupid boy , when they can have a gentlemen ruining this world for them. I know they are not attracted to me , it's my money . Well, I am okay with it until unless I get whoever I want with my money. It's just that I rarely hears a no.

Shoving them away , I turned to see Chachaji dropped Aarushi today with rudra , they were talking about something. Why to shove my nose ? I should mind my business .

We were walking in the corridor area , talking some random stuff when I noticed Ishan looking somewhere else. He was glancing at a girl , not even blinking his eyes , I hit his head to get his attention , but he didn't even flinched .

"Ishan we are at your left " Siddharth snapped his fingers at his face and he finally blinked. Just to clear, me and Siddharth are not at good terms but we boys doesn't behaves like that from outside.

"Do any one you have rose?" Now, I noticed he was gaping at a girl in red dress , I didn't saw her face . He was smiling at her and she wasn't even staring him a glance. We were laughing with closed mouth at him.

"Yes! I have two " It was Siddharth, he gave me a smirk I knew his evil intentions. Everyone knows why he is popular as bad boy. He handed one to Ishan, holding the other one in his own hands.

"Why are you guys even running behind 1st year kids , grow up men. Stop being lewd " Rohan interrupted them .

"What's the harm ? God's beautiful works are meant to ogle ." Siddharth hissed strangely , making a fist of is hands. We knew from this reaction of his that he does not have good intentions. As if he had ever , and this is one of the reasons I hate him. I am not that much when compared to him but I know even I am not a saint in this matter.