4. Diwali Night

Author's POV

It was Diwali today , and as every year Singhania's were hosting diwali party this had been a custom for them since years. It was also way of them to show their whole family together and happy for outside world, even if they are thirsty for each other's blood they will act like the most caring ones.  Singhanias had always been great actors  who don't even need retake just roll the camera and the actor in them comes alive. 

All the invitations were sent and everything was reading since morning itself they will be announcing their union with jaigarh empire today making it more important. Prince of jaigarh , Aarav Rajwant has has decided on it , singhanias are the only family they have after the death of their parents and as he spends most of his time in jaisalmer so he thought of it as best.  But this joint of kingdoms is a problem for many of their haters , it will mean more power for their enemies . 

In the Fort -

Everyone was busy in checking everything , Aarushi was the head for decorations and she needs everything perfect , meanwhile Aaryaveer and Aarav were checking the securities , they can't any risk. And Yuvaan was as usual roaming here and there like jobless man, but he is indeed a jobless , freeloder. 

"The white flowers should be there  I will be slicing your head if you made me repeat it once more"

"Veer, I checked the security guards , are all cameras installed?"

"Ya, They are installed almost everywhere " Aaryaveer stated to all four men present there, his father, grandfather, his friend and his uncle vijay singhania who just came from America for the occasion and to meet his  4 y/o son Rudransh. He stays abroad for half of the year handling foreign work of Singhanias , but his son stays at jaisalmer .

"almost?" HIs father asked on behalf of other curious faces.

"I mean except for restrooms"

"Then appoint guards there"  Jaiveer ordered.

"Don't worry I will get it done " Vijay stated to see everyone nodding

"All of you, come and  have lunch first "

"Chachi I still have a lot of work left, nothing is done here" Aarushi made a frown face , she needs everything perfect .

"Yuvaan go and call your brothers "

"Ma please 5 minutes" He showed his palm while playing his video game

"Leave now!" Seeing her serious expression, he sighed and ended his game to call his siblings.

Everybody occupied their seats just Aarushi was left, she was fussing over the decorators, she never gets satisfied nothing seems perfect to her.

"Come now baccha food is getting cold" 

"Ji nani sa just 5 min " Aarushi didn't even looked away from her phone she was busy checking designs .

"Aalu didi please tome na i am hungly(Aaru didi please come na I am hungry) " Little Rudransh called her.

"Didn't you heard , Now!"

"Yes I am coming just this wall is left"

"Oh God ! This girl will not until someone just pulls her here" Everyone laughed at Swara's words and Aarav left his chair  reaching to his sister who was still buried in her phone. 

"Bhai sa, my phone," She frowned as Aarav grabbed her phone.

"Finish lunch first" 

Aarushi had to give up on her work and everyone started breakfast.