28. Proud Of You!

Athulya's Pov

"Ahh.." I growled in pain , turning to other side of bed. Wait! I was on a bed, opening my eyes forcefully to look around, I found Robin sitting beside me. His eyes meet mine , but he immidiately looked away. Was he still angry?

"How many appointments for today?" 

"You owe me an apology" I am glad he replied but was still looking away.

"Are you still angry?" I made a puppy face, seriously a CEO trying to set the mood of his upset manager. He should be grateful that he got me as his boss.

"Yes!" 

How quick he was to reply back to his boss.

"Why?" I went close to face, raising my eyebrows.

"Why wouldn't I be? You scared me, your phone was switched off, you was not at your home and didn't even believes the people around." I melted down from the way he talked, his hands , his eyes. 

"Sorry.." I mumbled, trying to get up.

"Rest a little , dear" Finding the owner of this voice my eyes ran around. Looking up at my backside , I found the a doctor standing with her. Miss Rose.

"Have you heard? Rest first. I mean seriously you got up and asked me about business appointments" He looked at me and turned to the doctor who was smiling at us.

"Because that's my first priority." He just gave me 'stop now' look and turned to the doctor again.

"Bhai, is she fine now?" 

What? Bhai? Is he his brother, I remember Robin telling about him knowing our work, once.

"Yes Robin, but let her take some rest."

He ruffled his hair and smiled at me leaving the room but Miss Rose stayed in the room. She was looking angrily at me. God, save me!

"Bhai?" I questioned.

"Yes, he is my brother Abhiman."

"How am I here?" Adjusting the new information I got in my brain , I went to main topic.

"Secret"

"Roooobbbbiiiiiinnnn, tell me!" He annoyed me.

"Ask him"

"Who?" This curiousity is killing the cat inside me.

"Whosoever got you here" 

"I order you MR. Robin Dutta as the CEO of Crystal, you need to tell me." I pointed my fingers at him but he looked unbothered.

"Fine! Annabelle"

"That's not me!" I snapped.

"Who are you saying this to, me? Hahhah.."

"Don't you dare to take out that name again or ...." I hold his collar and warns him looking straightly in his eyes and I knew he is scared, thanks to my tone and my evil eyes. 

Miss Rose was looking at me and smiled at her , hoping she is not doubting me. Well, I was still holding his collar and her eyes went there , my hands reacted quickly leaving them looking away randomly, whistling.  Why even in this world am I whistling? Stop it! It's wrong. Taking a tour all around my eyes went to the door and they got locked at him.

"Shit! I am dead" I hits my hand to head.

"What happened?" 

"What's the hospital name?"

"Max" He replied nonchalantly.

"I am seriously dead now" I swear, I am not going to step in this hospital again , this place is trouble for me. First her father and now his brother also works her.