18.Dreams into reality

Author's POV

In Oberoi's

Athulya woke up on constant knocking to found that she is in car. The gardener was waking her up by knocking on the window. Taking a few seconds to open her eyes , she found herself in the backseat of car. Her whole body was wet with sweat, she looked at her dress but it was the same  that she wore yesterday. Was that a dream? She tried remembering the faces but couldn't. She remembered sleeping on her bed, taking shower. If that was a dream , which was quite obvious , it was strange. All those faces were new, all those voices were different from those she hear everyday. She remebered her being on the road , lifeless. Was she going to die? 

She smiled over it, remembering what she said.

"Maybe I will get a chance to meet you this year,God. I know you are missing me already."

God agreed to her wish , and she squealed in joy.

 But how came she is in car? All that she remembered was that Daniel came to take her back , she was dancing with someone that night. 

It was looking bright outside , she checked her phone and frowned. It was 7 AM in the morning. Opening the door , she came out but felt her head was spinning. It always happens with her after getting drunk, she knows what to in this situation. Only a tablet can help.

Holding her head , she walked inside the giant doors of her house. Wondering, that how can he left her in the car whole night? All that she wanted was to brust out at Daniel. 

As her heels approached the door, she saw few eyes turning up to look at her. They were looking red , were they drunk? She tried to avoid them walking inside, but those eyes kept looking at her until she dared to look at them and to ask.

"What?" She asked raising her eyebrows.

"Nothing, What dad?" Nihaal was quick to blabber out.

"Nothing , Daniel is there any more left?" Her father turned towards Daniel.

She knew it, they were really drunk . She hates it, they always does this when her mom is out for a few days. Many times they calls some more men to join them. This makes her feel strange in her own house. All those men are quite intimidating and men always tends to make her feel uncomfortable. But she can't help working with most people around her being men.

She walked past them giving them a diguisting look but being happy about the fact that she got relief from her so called bodyguard for today , she got freedom.

Reaching her room turning the knob to open , the blankets were folded just they way she saw in her dream. She remebered the message and opened her phone which gave her shock.

Shameless (BFF)

Missing you Honey

Athulya wondered whether she is dreaming again? Is she still drunk?

Running towards the sink, she splashed water on her face only to remember this is same as her dream. Now, the only thing she feared was to enter the bathroom. What if..?

She fell on the ground holding her head, she is confused with all that's happening. The screams are still reaching her ears.

"Aarushi.."

"Aashu.."

"Sweetheart.."

"Princess.."

But who are they to her?  

She searched on internet, wiping the tears from her face which came out on their own. She searched all the symptoms of depression, anxiety, metal problems. All that made her restless, she panicked in the room to find her inhaler, removing everything from its place , the bedsheets , the blanket she unfolded everything.She can't breath.