26. Betrayal and Torture

I don't know even know how to persuade anyone. How can I when nobody ever got upset from me, no one was with me ever, leave alone them being angry on me . I sometimes feel my lack of bonds is one of the reasons that I lose people easily, cause I never knew how a relation works. All this spoiled my enthusiasm of going out with Nihal Bhai.

He was looking at me while focusing on driving, I forced a smile to tell him everything is alright. To calm down my restlessness, I took out my camera capturing people in their candid moments. I was waiting for him to oppose, to shout , to break my camera or even something much worse. But, he just smiled at me in the most pleasant way.

The ride was silent but peaceful, the environment was calm but cheerful. Waves of happiness are running in my heart but past experiences were trying to calm them down. There was chaos and confusion in my mind, worries about the future but happiness about present.

"What happened? You looks worried" I raised my eyebrows up and down repeatedly to make my expression normal.

"Me and Worried? What a joke! Why would I be?"   

Why wouldn't I be worried? I made MR. Robinhood angry and he is ignoring me , he is ignoring Athulya!  Argh! 

Calm Down! It's him who is angry , now if you will get angry as well then who will make both of you friends again.

Take deep breath! In and out.

Count backwards.

3

4

5

I said Backward

What the Fuck! I don't know backward counting. 

I turned on the radio to change my mood but it seems RJ came to radio station after arguing with his wife. I took out my inhaler before my breath stops, I needs it in panic and anger situation. And I am always angry so I basically living my life on an inhaler.

He stopped the car outside a hotel, it looked luxurious. Opening his door to get out and locking his door he came by side, opening my door and holding my hands for me to get out. Nihal took out a cloth piece from his hand which was behind his back. I wondered what it could be.

"Now, it's a surprise. I will be blindfolding you "

"No need of that. I will close my eyes. Promise"

"Please , Athulya. I planned it very difficultly."

"But.." He wrapped that cloth around my eyes, my heart beat went up , breath was heavy  and I knew I am going to get a panic attack in real , if it kept going like this. The memories flooded my mind but needed to control myself. I hate this that how he has affected my actions, he is still everywhere by not even being physically present. It's just because of him that I can't enjoy a single bit of happiness, he can never let me stay happy. 

"Let us go.." He holds my hands firmly , leading me ahead. I was walking slowly , a little behind him ,trying to feel the surroundings not able to see them. 

The environment was getting colder as we kept on going , I could feel dust in my nose. All this giving a different vibe and a warning to my stupid heart which was not ready to listen to the brain earlier.

His hold loosened , he was walking ahead and I was just following the sound of footsteps hesitatingly. It's when I decided to open the blindfold but my hands were caught by a pair of strong and harsh hands. There was someone behind me as well and I knew it now, how came I didn't heard the footsteps.

I entered in my grave myself and there is no escape from here.

"Be patient kid" There was man behind me , a coward indeed to trap me. Had he been a man he should have come to fight me from my front.