Chapter THIRTY-ONE

A warm liquid splattered to my face and the fresh smell of iron like entered my nosetrill. This is it, the beginning of my wildness, when my fear eaten by pain and anger. Scathering the comfort of eveilness within me. Maybe I was really born to be a wild lioness today or maybe for the rest of my life.

"L-liv." Hunter was trembling as his eyes forrows. One Thana's men was holding his neck pointing a sharp knife causing for his skin to bleed unstoppable but instead of wenching in pain he remain his eyes locked into me.

"I'm sorry Hunter, but they doesn't deserve any of my mercy." My voice was cracked when I said those words.

Lingering inside me is the question, how I end up like this. Killing a person with my own hands and this time wala na akong idadahilan pa. I did this, I killed this man na posibilidad na nadamay lang rin, sumailalim sa epekto ng drugs at hindi kayang kontrolin ang sariling katawan. But I have no regret killing, pakiramdam ko ay kulang pa ito sa lahat ng sakit na dinadanas ko ngayun. It doesn't matter anymore if they are innocent or not as long as they are included. The thing that keeps running to my head right now is to kill them all and let them taste the bitterness of death.

Bumagsak sa sahig ang walang buhay na katawan ng lalaking sumubok na sakalin ako kanina. After the voice ecoed from the speaker, Thana entered this room pointing guns and knives to our faces. But pain doesn't make me weak anymore now. I immediately grab the man who is pointing gun at me, twistied his arms to his back and then I pull out the knife from his back and directly cut his troat.

Jacob was furious as me and not long after he kick the man between his legs making him bend in pain. He took the oppurtinity to grab his gun and pointed it to the man's head.

"You've proven your innocence for my sister's death Olivia but it doesn't mean you're not guilty for bringing danger to Young Ville. Everything happens now is still your fault and you'll be labeled as criminal till your last f*cking breath." He said before blowing the mans head.

"But I'd rather be labeled as criminal like you than letting those monters enjoyed their f*cking lives in this psychotic experiment." He continued and gave me a small nod. I tighten my grip at the knife before releasing it into the air stroking straight to the man's head. Sa gulat ni Hunter sa ginawa ko ay napaupo ito kasama ng lalaking may hawak sa kaniya kanina at ngayun ay wala ng buhay. Two Thana's are left holding Lex and Viv. I laugh seeing their trembling guns in the air which pointed directly between my eyes.

" I guess they'd introduces the level one." A smirk form in my lips before I sways my legs and kick the man's hand causing the gun to fall. Jacob shot the other man who's holding Lex while I forcefully pull out Viv to the man's grip tossing her at the side with Hunter then stabbing the mans neck repeatedly. The whole white room are now stained with blood and the fresh lavender scent of airfreshener are now replace by the rusty iron like smell.

I bend and collected their weapons and so did Jacob's. The three we're still shocked but still manage to stand firmly infront of me. Lex was crying and Viv bite her trembling lips. Hunter was looking at me intently probably finding some glint of regrets in my eyes, but I'm afraid he cannot.

"I'm not gonna let you fight this time. You can leave now, puntahan ninyu ang iba pa and wait till the rescue arrives." Bumaling ako kay Hunter.

"I know Anton and Julius are doing their best to rescue us, once they arrive please lead them here and leave this place with Noah, Sophia and Neska's body."

"What are you saying Liv? there's no way I'm gonna let you fight alone." I shook my head to Hunter.

"No Hunter, this my battle, mine alone. Noah is dead and he shoudn't be. I am not gonna let another mistake to happen again." I saw the disapproval in his eyes but I don't care.