Chapter THIRTY-TWO

I never felt this numbness before. I feel nothing, I sense nothing, no fear, no regrets, no pain. I dreamt of feeling like this before. The days when I don't have to deal with my trauma, when I will less care about the physical touch, when I can finally show someone what inside me. When I finally achieve the justice I wanted so badly, plotting my fare revenge to the people who causes me endless wounds. But- I never expected to be this dark.

When I picture about this day before, I picture a great orange sunset. Below the bright blue and white sky is the wide sparkling lake and a green field of grass. I will be enjoying the masterpiece around me as I enjoy the piecefulness it brings. The emotions that corrupting me since the day I got loss will be finally free and for the first time in my life, I will fell nothing but numbness. Freeing my self for changes, accepting who I am and what I become.

But I should lessen my expectation, because my dream was granted but not in the way I wish it to be. Today, the sunset is black reminding me the dark tomorrow awaited. The sky was gone living me inside this metallic box of doom. The lake is a rever flowing blood and the grass I am stepping in was moist and sticky. There is no masterpiece but I enjoyed seeing the pile of dying man in every corner of the hall. Some of their neck was cut, their bones are broken, loss an eye and had a bullet digging through their flesh. I feel free letting out my evilness but It doesn't mean that I accept what am I now.

Ngunit gaya ng sabi ko, hindi ako nagsisisi. Iniisip ko palang ang maaaring sapitin ng pamilya ni Noah oras na malaman nila ang sinapit nito nawawala ang katiting na awa sa katawan ko. Wala akong gustong gawin ngayun kundi iparamdam sa kanila ang galit ko. Kung paanong paulit-ulit na inilalagay nila ako sa parehong eksena na paulit-ulit ding pumapatay sa akin. They must hated me so much for ruining my life this far and I am gonna let them taste the same feeling.

"Put the knife down or I'll put a bullet inside your head." A man with the same white suit as earlier said. Ilang beses ko ng nakasagupa ang mga kagaya niya ngunit alam kong iba ito. On his left shoulder is the red pin with a number 3 on it. Base on Anton's consumption they are the most dangerous among the four substandes since the level four turns out to be misjudge.

"I'll count to three Olivia, put that knife out of your hands!" he yelled again but I just give him my deadly smirk.

"In your dreams." My raspy voice says and then I swayed my body to their direction making sure I loss all the bullet they are trowing at me.

"Ahhh!" the first man cried as I deepend the knife to his left eyes and twisting it more before popping it out. His eyes was still tackled to my knife making me laugh in pleasure.

That moves makes them alarmed so they were giving me hard punches and kicks this time. Siniguro ko ang aking bawat kilos upang hindi tamaan ng bala ngunit may iilan parin ang dumadaplis. Isinantabi ko na ang pagdaing sa kirot at pinagpatuloy ang pag ubos ng kanilang mga buhay. Nabibingi na rin ako sa kanila mga sigaw, mga banta at gustong-gusto ko ng tapusin ito at harapin ang kinasusuklaman kong mga nilalang sa mundo na sa kasamaang palad ay kadugo ko pa.

Sa bawat buhay na makukuha ko hindi ko mapigilan ang pagngisi habang tinititigan ang mga CCTV camera sa paligid. Anomo'y ipinagmamalaki ko sa kanila ang aking kademonyohan ngayun. Nababalut na rin ang katawan ko ng malaput na dugo na maging ang aking buhok na abo ay naging pula na rin. Hindi ko nga alam kong makikilala ko pa ang sarili ko sa salamin.

A large masculine arm wrap around my neck while his another hand is holding a gun pointed to my head. Before he got a change to pull the trigger I shot his head forward, headbutting him hard enough for him to lose his balance and fall backwards. I quickly grabbed his wrist with my left hand before slamming my free hand into his wrist, causing the gun to fly out of his hands and slide across the damp floor. I didn't give him a chance to stand up so I slize his neck, enough for him to lose his life.