Introduction

70s : Remarried Enemy
Author: Squirrel Drunken Fish

  Zhan Aiping, a girl who grew up in the compound, was a hot-tempered little pepper, a female military doctor. Later, she fell in love with an educated and elegant professor. She was discharged from the army and changed jobs for him, and she washed his hands and made soup for him. In the end, she got divorced and her children were all not around.

  Gu Sheng, a rival who grew up in a college, had a fight when he was a child, and has no contact with him since he is middle-aged. Who would have thought that he would have a twilight love affair with him when he was in his fifties or sixties.

  Once she was reborn, back in the 1970s , just before her wedding, the scumbag mother and son were still playing tricks on her:

  "When you enter the door of my He family, you must obey the rules."

  "Pingping, please be patient, for the sake of our future..."

  Zhan Aiping: "Auntie, I abide by the rules! I won't get married!"

  The stepmother and stepsister encouraged her: "This woman must be virtuous. She must obey her father at home and her husband when she becomes a monk."

  "Why are you talking to the elders? Go to the He family, be diligent and sensible, and quickly bow your head and admit your mistake. We are half a member of the He family. What's the trouble?"

  Zhan Aiping: "If you want to be your grandson, you should do it. My aunt won't take care of me."

  Colleagues who were watching the show said: "The invitations have been sent out and the banquet has been booked. It would be inappropriate not to get married!"

  Zhan Aiping: "The wedding date remains the same, I will change the date."

  "Gu Laowu, do you want to marry me?"

  The handsome and unruly man in military uniform raised his eyebrows: "Marrying you will get my brain kicked by a donkey?"

  Before marriage:

  "When she becomes my wife, I will take care of her slowly."

  "Take care of her."

After marriage :

  "Daughter-in-law, I was wrong."

  "Daughter-in-law, let me into the house!!!"

  Zhan Aiping: "Who will deal with whom?"

  Zhan Aiping x Gu Sheng

  Everyday little sweet stories about chickens and dogs .

  The male protagonist only loves the female protagonist and has only married the female protagonist in his two lives.

  Content tags: Rebirth sweet article chronicle article

  Protagonist: Zhan Aiping┃ Supporting role: Gu Sheng┃

  One sentence introduction: A sweet article.

  Intention: Strive for a better life after rebirth.

  Brief review of the work:

Zhan Aiping was reborn and returned to the 1970s. She made different choices from her previous life to make up for the regrets of her youth. She renewed her relationship with the object of mutual admiration when she was young, broke down the barriers with her old mentor and reunited. Use the scalpel to save lives and heal the wounded, study medical skills, compile medical books, become the director of a hospital, train a cadre of doctors, and promote the development of rural medical services. The style of this article is warm and the writing is delicate. It uses a eloquent style to tell a long-lasting story. The characters have distinctive personalities and are flesh and blood. They show the unique style of women with many different characteristics. The plot is full and moving, and the dialogues between the characters are humorous and interesting. It is A masterpiece not to be missed.