Chapter 131-140

Chapter 131 Covering

  Niu Chunyan was looking carefully at her potential partners recently and asked Dr. Sun to introduce one to her. She was not too picky and found someone about the same age. He was a widower and a battalion-level cadre. His ex-wife had died long ago and he had no children. He was also named a combat hero. He originally lived a pretty good life, but there was a scar from shrapnel on the side of his face, which looked a bit scary.

  Niu Chunyan met him a few times and felt that Li Qingsong was quite nice. Despite the scars on his face, he looked like the one she liked... Although Mrs. Niu kept telling her that he was disfigured and looked at him with a fierce look, Even if the Five Elements and Bagua were inappropriate, Niu Chunyan turned a deaf ear to it.

  This time she decided to get married. Not only did she want to marry, but she also wanted to marry beautifully. She asked her brother and sister-in-law to give her a dowry. Over the years, she helped take care of the children, without any credit or hard work.

  Thinking about it, it was really a dream. When she came to her brother-in-law's house, she was just looking for a partner, so she came to help her sister-in-law during her confinement period. Unexpectedly, the dates were all yellow, and her sister-in-law said that when your brother gets promoted, there will be many. A better partner...has only come now.

  She didn't want to waste any more time.

  Zhan Aiping said: "I'll dress you up on your wedding day? That's okay."

  She extended her hand to avoid hitting the smiling person, and she apologized and was about to get married. Zhan Aiping did not embarrass her and understood that she wanted to look beautiful on her wedding day.

  "Thank you!" Niu Chunyan was very happy and gave Zhan Aiping two pieces of cloth, which were given to her by her marriage partner Li Qingsong. "Children grow up fast. Let's make more clothes for the little girl."

  Zhan Aiping refused: "That's not good, but I'm just doing a small favor."

  Niu Chunyan said: "Just think of it as a gift from me to your Yuanyuan family. I was really embarrassed to tease her before."

  "Make two dresses for the little girl."

  Zhan Aiping said: "Otherwise, I will use this cloth to ask my brother to make you a dress, and the rest will be used to make a skirt for Yuanyuan. His clothes are particularly beautiful."

  Niu Chunyan was startled, "It's done!"

  In the past, when she made clothes, she mostly listened to Mrs. Niu's advice. Now that she was getting married, her partner told her to wear more clothes for her. Niu Chunyan was a little flattered. Her marriage partner was also an honest person, and she was a second-married widower. Although she was older, she was still an unmarried young lady. He was very kind to her and felt that he had taken advantage of him. He gave her a lot of things and cloth and asked her to make more beautiful clothes.

  Looking at the cloths, Niu Chunyan panicked to death. She had never seen so much cloth for her in her life. Mrs. Niu also wanted to take some cloth from them to make clothes for her nephews, but Niu Chunyan was not willing.

  She would rather give it away generously than be fooled away by Mrs. Niu.

  The dowry that was agreed upon is so fussy, but there is no way to take her away from her.

  Sister-in-law Niu also said before that she should be nice to her nephews. From now on, the nephews should be filial to her and wait for her when she is old... Niu Chunyan believed it before, but then she thought about it, it was all nonsense, and her nephews must be filial to them first. It's just her turn, let alone not getting married herself? Don't you have any children?