Chapter 111-120

Chapter 111 Bizarre

  Zhang Lirong held back and didn't ask. She wanted to wait until Zhan Aiping really gave birth to a daughter. "Has your brother been visiting your house often lately?"

  Zhan Aiping smiled and said: "I am inconvenient, so my brother will come and help me with some housework."

  Zhang Lirong said dullly: "You do have a good brother."

  Zhang Lirong also envied this.

  Zhan Aiping stopped talking to her and went back to the house with her big belly on her back. She was heavy and easily tired and sleepy. Both Gu Sheng and Zhan Mingzhao told her to have a good rest. The two children also talked quietly at home. Yes, try not to disturb mom.

  Gu Sheng didn't come back until late at night, so Zhan Mingzhao cooked the food and ate with him. He stayed at home that night and rushed back to work early the next morning.

  After eating Guobaorou and rice dumplings, they went to the room to practice calligraphy. Zhan Mingzhao took out a dustpan and needle and thread to mend the clothes of the two children. Zhan Mingzhao frowned: "Why are your children's clothes so torn every day recently? ?"

  Zhan Aiping: "... let's satisfy their little wish, because the clothes my uncle mended are nice."

  "No wonder my brother-in-law said you pampered them." These two little nephews have no other major problems and a lot of minor problems.

  Zhan Aiping said gently: "Who didn't have some vanity when they were young?"

  "It's not easy for children at this time. It's not as good as when we were young." The clothes at this time were monotonous, mainly black, white, gray, blue and green, and there were no patterns. In the 1940s and 1950s, there were also cheongsams, some imported from abroad. Bragi...

  Zhan Mingzhao bit off the needle and thread, and dim lights were lit in the room, illuminating the hall for a while, making it look particularly empty. The yard outside was quiet, the chirping of insects and frogs was very noisy, and it lingered in people's ears for a long time, so that Ignore these sounds.

  Zhan Mingzhao glanced at Zhan Aiping under the lamp. Her skin was delicate. Because of her pregnancy, her gorgeous and flamboyant face became much gentler. Zhan Mingzhao always knew that his own sister was a very beautiful woman. .

  She is excellent, strong, and beautiful. Ordinary men don't dare to like her because they are afraid that they won't be able to control her. Ordinary men like the kind that are virtuous, soft-spoken, and gentle.

  Zhan Mingzhao asked her: "Do you regret it?"

  Zhan Aiping wondered: "What do I regret?"

  Zhan Mingzhao still felt unworthy of his excellent and beautiful sister. He couldn't help but said: "You tell me, why did you fall in love with Gu Laowu? You are obviously so good and you stayed in Shanghai. That's the biggest problem." Our city has all kinds of supplies and supplies. It doesn't matter if you work there, why not find a man you like and marry her there?"

  Zhan Aiping: "It's not bad here. Even though I've retired, I'm still a soldier. Soldiers should be stationed on the border."

  At this time, the border areas were not peaceful, with constant conflicts of all sizes, and various espionage and enemy activities. This was also the time when the number of troops was at its largest.

  Zhan Mingzhao: "...Don't tell me those big principles of protecting the family and the country. I've been tired of hearing them since I was a child. I may be more selfish. I just hope that my sister can live the life of a girl in a big city." days."