Chapter 171-180

Chapter 171 Little Fly

  Gu Yuan received a brand new military uniform. At this time, Gu Sheng also sneaked in with his youngest daughter Gu Mian, but his brother Gu Chen was still outside.

  Gu Sheng took the camera and took several photos of the mother and daughter.

  Zhan Aiping was surrounded by her daughters. She is forty years old this year. The daughters beside her are seventeen and thirteen years old. Gu Yuan is slightly taller than her and Gu Mian is shorter. Mother and daughter stand together. Together, their outstanding looks attracted many people to watch.

  "The mother in the middle is the prettiest."

  "The one on the left is a little too tender."

  "Short hair and handsome appearance..."

  ...

  Gu Mian was very dissatisfied when he heard the people around him talking, "I'm not naive!"

  Compared with her mother Zhan Aiping and her sister Gu Yuan, her face is rounder and more delicate, very pure and cute.

  Gu Mian hates her cute and cute appearance. She yearns for the beauty and prominence of her mother and sister.

  Gu Sheng said: "You are not naive, come here and help me take pictures with your mother."

  Brigadier Gu attaches great importance to cultivating his younger daughter's photography skills. Gu Mian has been filming a TV series before and is very knowledgeable about photography. Apart from her elder brother, she has the best photography skills in the family.

  What little Mian Mian didn't expect was that after her elder brother and sister went to college, she stayed at home alone and gradually became her parents' mobile photographer.

  Gu Sheng walked up to Zhan Aiping, put his arm around her shoulders, and the couple stood together to take pictures.

  Little Mian Mian worked hard as a photographer: "Mom, please change positions."

  The three of them had a great time taking photos.

  Gu Yuan was speechless beside her: "Have you forgotten that you are here to send me to study?"

  Gu Mian: "Sister, you have to take the initiative yourself. Who asked you to watch from the side?"

  ...

  Gu Yuan put on a new military uniform, put on her military cap, looked at herself in the full-length mirror, and vaguely saw her mother's youthful appearance through the clear mirror.

  *

  The children all went to study, and the house suddenly became quiet and empty. Without the usual noise of the children, it seemed a little lonely. Zhan Aiping sat in the hall, and then she felt that the house was too big.

  Now a family of three lives in a two-story building.

  Zhan Aiping said: "There are fewer people and the wind is getting stronger."

  It was so quiet all of a sudden, and I really missed it a little bit sadly. Gu Yuan was in the military academy, and the control was strict, and she had to wait in a long line to call home, so she started to send letters home.

  The older brother, Gu Chen, is more free-spirited. He holds Big Brother and calls home from time to time.

  After the TV series "Rebirth" was broadcast, Gu Chen immediately called back to congratulate his mother: "Mom, I saw the show, it was so well shot!"