Chapter 121-130

Chapter 121 Getting married

  Little Tangyuan is young and loves to show off. Every trivial matter will make a big fuss to the world. When Gu Sheng comes back, she will stick to her father like a cat smelling fishy smell.

  The busiest thing in the whole family is her little glutinous rice balls. She not only has to take care of the mood of her mother and brother, she also has to be a cute little girl to her aunt and uncle, a close sister to her sister, and a caring father to his busy work. Amateur It is also about showing various talent performances.

  "Dad!" The little girl hugged the man's thigh, pulled his military pants and climbed all the way up, and accidentally climbed up to his waist.

  This feeling of being covered by a caterpillar made Gu Sheng want to pull her away. Her daughter was like a little monkey, with a bit of ADHD.

  Fortunately, the military uniform at this time was strong, otherwise her clothes would have been torn by her.

  This little guy is quite discerning. She doesn't pull on her mother's clothes on weekdays. Maybe it's because her mother is not as tall as her father, so she doesn't feel a sense of accomplishment when she climbs up.

  Compared with other children of the same age, Yuanyuan is tall and well-proportioned, neither fat nor thin, with a cute baby bump on her face. She has the skills to act coquettishly and cutely, but her skills are reckless and dexterous. Familiar, cheeky, and likes to be praised.

  Gu Sheng picked up his eldest daughter with one hand and let her sit in his arms. In his opinion, this girl really looked like his wife Zhan Aiping. She had the same ADHD and liked to crawl around. , treat him as a tree.

  Like mother, like daughter.

  "What's wrong?"

  "Dad, I protected my brother today -" Xiao Tangyuan said without resting his hands. He hugged his father's neck with his little hands, kicked his legs vigorously, and started to climb up along his shoulders.

  Gu Sheng directly clamped her waist and restricted all her movements.

  "Dad, am I very brave and a powerful little warrior? Can you order a dish tonight? I want to eat..."

  Before Xiao Tangyuan could say anything, Gu Sheng said, "I have to ask your mother for her opinion."

  --You still have to ask your mother for her opinion?

  The little glutinous rice ball kicked hard, broke away from his father's circle, and fell to the ground. He ran forward a few steps, looked back at his father, and said with a look of hatred for iron and steel: "Dad, you just Can't you have your own opinion? You always ask your mother..."

  "Your mother is the political commissar, so you must listen to your mother's ideological guidance."

  Little glutinous rice balls: "..."

  Xiao Yuanyuan, who had a bad start, could only rub her face. She wanted to be cute and coquettish with her mother, "Mom, I want to eat today..."

  Zhan Aiping held a feather duster against her: "Come on, I want to eat today, and I want to eat tomorrow... My family gives you extra meals every day, you are all so good at eating."

  There are two little ones at home who need to eat every day, so I thought of a reason to add extra meals.

  It was almost the end of the year, and it was time to clear out the goods. Zhan Aiping opened a lot of cans for them to eat. There were many cans at home, including cans for military supplies brought back by Gu Sheng, cans sent by Zhu Hui, and cans from her younger brother. Show the canned food brought by Mingzhao to the foreign guests.