Chapter 151-160

Chapter 151 A good start

  Sister-in-law Luo saw that Aiping had enough plans, so she went back and thought about it for two days before agreeing. So the two of them started planning to open an oil tea shop, and they split the money 30-70. Sister-in-law Luo could only scrape together a thousand yuan at most, and the rest It is a technology investment, with Zhan Aiping taking most of the investment. The exact cost of opening this oil tea shop is still unknown.

  The two rented the house first and signed a three-year lease with the unit. The tile house was about 300 square meters in size, plus a small yard outside, and the monthly rent was 20 yuan.

  After renting the house, it was impossible to look back. Zhan Aiping and Sister-in-law Luo hired someone to decorate it. The exterior decoration did not need to be luxurious. They painted the walls white and replaced all the tiles on the roof with new ones. , the windows were also replaced with new ones, so that it looks like a new house from the outside.

  Zhan Aiping also brought her son Xiao Guobao and asked him to write a few calligraphy verses on the outer wall with a brush, hang small red lanterns under the eaves, put stone benches and tables in the yard, get a few large jars, and plant some The bowl of lotus looks a bit antique.

  There are eight private rooms separated by bamboo wood in the oil tea house, four large private rooms and four small private rooms. There are more than thirty tables in the outer hall, including large round tables, small square tables for four people and small square tables for two people. They are divided into areas. Separate with screens.

  ...

  The investment in decoration was huge, and money was spent on purchasing things. As the days passed, the oil tea house they prepared gradually took shape.

  Luo Zhiguo had a headache and came to Gu Sheng: "Xiao Gu, Xiao Gu, Director Gu, please take care of your wife."

  "It's really crazy. My wife and your wife have jumped into it. Don't lose everything in the end. My family doesn't care. I didn't invest much. Look at your wife, your teacher Zhan. --"That's really a prodigal little bitch.

  Gu Sheng smiled and said, "I think they made the teahouse quite beautiful."

  "It's beautiful, but how much money did you invest in it..." Luo Zhiguo is sister-in-law Luo's husband, and he regrets it terribly now.

  If I had known that these two girls were going to make things so big, they might as well have asked Sister-in-law Luo to set up a roadside stall in the first place.

  It's good now. If you make a loss on such a big project, you'll lose all your money.

  Luo Zhiguo glared at Gu Sheng: "You laugh, you can still laugh."

  Gu Sheng said: "The matter has come to this, what else can we do if we don't laugh?"

  Luo Zhiguo said: "We are husbands. Do you think we should work harder? If they open a business and no one is around, we can bring a group of people over."

  "You gather a group of people, and I will gather a group of people. At least I can call out a few hundred people to create an atmosphere." Luo Zhiguo has accepted the ending of a possible loss, but... this dying sparrow still has to flutter a few times. Well, you can't be a joke.

  Recently, many comrades have come to him to tease and watch the fun.

  My wife opened such a big oil tea shop, which is very good in terms of appearance, much more respectable than a roadside stall, but what if she loses money - it will be a big joke that is famous far and wide.