Chapter 141-150

Chapter 141 Brother Gu

  After completing the last exam of the college entrance examination, Zhan Mingzhao walked out of the examination room. He felt that the sky was exceptionally blue, the clouds on the horizon were exceptionally beautiful, and the surroundings were filled with free air and sweet fragrance.

  As soon as he came out of the examination room, his unstoppable smile made many young women next to him look at him, and some of the bolder ones came over to chat with him, "What's your name, and which commune are you from? How did you do in the exam?" Let's discuss a topic..."

  "Brother, you look young. Are you an educated youth who just went to the countryside? Do you want to attend the gathering of educated youth in our commune? If you are admitted to university at the same time, we can..."

  ...

  Faced with such a scene, Zhan Mingzhao was already at ease. He refused one by one, implying that he was married and had a baby.

  Zhan Mingzhao stood under the tree waiting for Gu Xiangyi, but Gu Xiangyi caught a glimpse of him first. Gu Xiangyi came over and stepped on him, "What's wrong? So many female educated youths are surrounding you? You look so happy."

  "Daughter-in-law." Zhan Mingzhao smiled, and he was particularly attractive when he smiled: "I'm so happy. After today, I don't have to look at my sister's review materials anymore."

  "I won't do math problems anymore."

  It's hard not to laugh.

  "You're so stupid!" Gu Xiangyi held his hand and went back. After the exam, she was particularly relaxed. The two of them floated back lightly, getting the answers right along the way.

  Back at Gu's house, Gu Sheng and his wife had prepared meals waiting for them. Gu Xiangyi was so busy cooking that his son couldn't even take care of it.

  After finishing his meal, Gu Xiangyi wiped his mouth and said, "If you really get admitted to university and study in another place, you won't be able to enjoy my little brother's craftsmanship."

  "it's a pity!"

  Zhan Aiping suggested: "Then prepare for the exam for another year and eat enough."

  "No, definitely not!" Gu Xiangyi shook his head: "Before I took the exam, I thought that my probability of getting into college was very low, but this test paper - the more I did it, the more confident I became. Sister-in-law, you are so good, you can do it The questions are much more difficult than this test paper."

  "As I was writing, I was thinking, it's so simple, hahahaha."

  Zhan Mingzhao nodded: "I heard people chatting when I came out. It was very difficult to listen to them chatting. I didn't say anything."

  Gu Xiangyi: "In my examination room, there were many people who had not finished most of the math papers."

  Zhan Aiping nodded: "I wish you both get admitted to college!"

  Both Zhan Mingzhao and Gu Xiangyi applied for schools in the capital. Gu Xiangyi went to the medical school and Zhan Mingzhao went to the Capital Foreign Languages ​​Institute. If they both got admitted, they would be able to take their children to school.

  Everyone in the family home knew that Captain Gu's sister and brother-in-law had taken the college entrance examination. After the exam, they all came to inquire about the situation, asking them what the college entrance examination was like and whether they had a chance to get into college.