Chapter 91-100

Chapter 91 Everyone has his own ambitions

  Gu Sheng cooked a large table of food and brought it out with Zhang Shuyang. Xie Wan looked at the delicious and delicious dishes and thought about how good Gu Laowu's cooking was.

  The brother and sister Guobaorou and Xiaotangyuan who were preparing to start the meal were particularly well-behaved and sat quietly at the table without making any noise or noise.

  Zhang Shuyang asked strangely: "Are the two children so obedient?"

  You had said you disliked your father before, so well-behaved in front of Gu Sheng?

  Xiao Tangyuan hugged the bowl and said honestly: "We are very good."

  Guobaorou nodded: "I love my parents the most."

  Xie Wan laughed: "Pingping, you two children change their faces very quickly."

  Gu Sheng pinched the little faces of the two children and lectured: "You two know how to bully my wife at home."

  Xiao Tangyuan shook his head: "No."

  "I do not have either."

  Zhan Aiping kicked him and said, "Don't talk nonsense. Can the child still ride on my head?"

  Gu Sheng said: "Daughter-in-law, you have a hard mouth but a soft heart."

  Qin Lu tasted a few bites of the food and found that Gu Sheng's cooking was even better than that of her husband, Teacher Zhou. Zhang Shuyang and Xie Wan next to them also tasted it: "Pingping, your husband's cooking skills are not simple. He is better than other people's restaurants." Everything is delicious."

  "I used to think Teacher Zhou from Qin Lu's family cooks the best food, but now your husband is the best man I've ever seen. How long have you been practicing?"

  Gu Sheng: "After my wife got pregnant, I cooked the food, and I didn't want her to do it."

  Xie Wan said: "Are you not here?" Compared with ordinary men, soldiers have less time to go home.

  Zhan Aiping: "What else can I do? I'll cook for myself."

  Xiao Tangyuan said: "Mom's cooking is also delicious."

  Zhan Aiping was moved and said: "My daughter, you have said something fair."

  Guobaorou said: "But daddy's cooking is more delicious."

  My mother's cooking was a daily routine, while my father's cooking was a rare luxury. As for the turnips and greens brought back from the canteen, they were the enemy's artillery fire.

  It's really painful to be denied luxuries and have to withstand enemy fire.

  Qin Lu said: "Looking at the relationship between you two, it seems that we are here and you two are pretending?"

  Qin Lu has deep experience in this matter. She and her husband, Mr. Zhou, were a well-known loving couple at first. Even though their relationship has faded and they are getting divorced, in order not to lose face in front of outsiders, they still show their love as usual.

  Gu Sheng said: "Just ask the people in our compound. Is it possible that you can still pretend for three or four years?"

  Xie Wan smiled and said, "Your neighbor next door said that Pingping is a good, virtuous and considerate wife. They also said that you go home every day to discipline your daughter-in-law."