Chapter 81-90

Chapter 81 Housework

  Gu Xiangyi was very jealous of Zhan Mingzhao's luck in love. Those women were simply crazy. Even though Zhan Mingzhao was a poor boy with nothing, those women said they were willing to marry him.

  "My sister-in-law said that you have been an educated youth for two years, and now there are girls there who send you gifts."

  "There are not only people in their twenties, but also people in their forties and fifties..."

  Gu Xiangyi was jealous beyond recognition. Regardless of how prosperous Zhan Mingzhao's romance was, he was simply a walking eating and drinking machine, rubbing up wherever he went.

  "You were fat and white when you were little. Why didn't I find you so attractive?"

  "You've become darker and thinner." Only her younger brother has gained some muscle mass.

  Zhan Mingzhao has long been accustomed to the sensation he caused. He has walked among thousands of flowers without a single leaf touching him. He has never overturned his car in all these years of walking.

  To be honest, he was a little tired of this kind of life.

  "It's very tiring to be surrounded by women all the time. I want to be a monk and hide in a place where there are no women."

  Zhan Mingzhao thought that maybe the final destination of a man like him would be to see through the mortal world and take refuge in our Buddha.

  He compares himself to Jia Baoyu.

  Gu Xiangyi: "Now that the Four Olds have been destroyed, where is the monk temple? There are no nuns."

  All monks and nuns were forced to return to secular life, and many temples and Taoist temples were turned into public housing.

  Zhan Mingzhao said: "One day, I will quit the army."

  Gu Xiangyi: "When you are in the Jianghu, you can't help yourself. If we don't stay in the army, where can we go?"

  My family is all in the military, and most of my friends are also in the military, as if this is where they belong.

  Zhan Mingzhao said: "I was tricked by your little brother."

  If Gu Sheng hadn't married Zhan Aiping, he wouldn't have been reduced to being an art soldier. He was exhausted from rehearsing every day and was surrounded by a group of female art soldiers. It was such a difficult life.

  He used to stay in the countryside as an educated youth, and Zhan Mingzhao happily worked as an educated youth, driving a tractor, surrounded by a group of Dai girls, and various uncles and aunts who pampered him. It was like a fairy life.

  There is always no shortage of food in the countryside. During the off-season, he can sleep until whatever time he wants.

  What's so good about being a soldier? Artists are even less good. Hey, three minutes on stage and ten years of hard work off stage. Repeated rehearsals are so tiring.

  Gu Xiangyi said: "You were tricked by your sister, it's none of my business."

  Zhan Mingzhao clicked his tongue: "You still protect your brother."

  Gu Xiangyi hummed a few times: "Why don't you also protect your sister, Sister Wei Quan."

  Zhan Mingzhao: "Gu Ge Ge."

  They cursed for a while and finally looked at each other.

  Gu Xiangyi sighed: "It's so difficult to find a partner. If only I were you, I could find a wife in minutes."