Chapter 1-10

Chapter 1 Rebirth

  January 1971, Shanghai Medical College.

  Teaching office on the second floor.

  "Teacher Zhan, Teacher Xiao Zhan, why did you fall asleep here?"

  In the twelfth lunar month of winter, the cold wind outside the house blew whistlingly. As the visitor pushed open the door, the cold wind took the opportunity to sweep into the house, making the pages in the house rattle. The charcoal basin was filled with red light, The man at the table moved his elbows.

  --Why is it so cold?

  Zhan Aiping didn't open her eyes and said vaguely: "Old man Gu, the heating in our house has stopped?"

  "Teacher Zhan, what are you talking about in your sleep? Old man, what about heating?" The person who came in breathed out a breath and rubbed her hands. She put down the things on her hands and picked up the iron tongs to poke at the charcoal fire. Kneel down, open the cabinet under the table, and pull out three large sweet potatoes.

  The woman lying on the table finally woke up. She sat up. In front of her eyes were dazzling white light first, and then clear and bright colors. There were portraits of great men on the wall, a half-torn calendar, and a mahogany desk in front of her with a cushion underneath. Newspapers and photos were covered with transparent glass, and the small, black fonts were clearly legible.

  There is a pile of books and documents on the table, as well as an enamel jar with red peonies and the word "happy" reflected on it.

  The opened register recorded today's date: January 3, 1971.

  People's Daily: We demand that...

  Zhan Aiping shivered suddenly, blinked her eyes, and then her eyes widened in disbelief. The black and white newspaper fonts under the glass plate were very small, like flies. At such a distance, she was not wearing reading glasses. , but still see clearly.

  "Grandma Zhan", now seventy-three years old, suspected that she was dreaming.

  She turned her head and looked at the calendar on the wall, her eyes dull as she muttered: "1971..."

  It was obvious that 2020 had just passed and it was 2021. At this age, she actually dreamed about what happened fifty years ago.

  "Teacher Zhan, do you want some roasted sweet potatoes? I'll bury one for you. You don't look very happy today. Did you quarrel with Teacher He? Your wedding date has been set, and you're still waiting to drink your wedding wine." Teacher Xiao Jiang opened the door With a layer of ashes, two large sweet potatoes were thrown into the charcoal basin.

  She looked up and saw Zhan Aiping, and her hands stopped.

  There are many beauties in Shanghai, many beauties with temperament. Even in today's era, when everyone is gray and gray, the women in the city still pay attention to being fashionable in private, love to dress up, know how to dress up, and are very fashionable and beautiful.

  Zhan Aiping's beauty is different from such a delicate beauty. Even the fat and big clothes still can't hide her exquisite figure. She is very tall, with straight and long legs. New Year's Day performance At that time, she put on a special dance skirt, and her long legs dazzled everyone's eyes.

  She has an oval face and bright and beautiful facial features. Her beauty is as sharp as a knife, and she is very offensive, as if it can stab people, so that people dare not blaspheme.

  Every time Teacher Jiang sees her, she can't help but think of the word "red rose".

  Zhan Aiping is a flaming red rose. Even in the icy and snowy winter, it still blooms as brightly and brightly as fire.