Chapter 41-50

Chapter 41 Implicit

  Zhan Aiping and Li Yuxia looked at each other and saw the shock in Director Li's eyes. Zhan Aiping also understood something, but it was hard to stop the water. It was useless to say anything now.

  Anyway, they really agreed to talk to Captain Jiang about a partner. Everyone will know it in the future, and they will be shocked first or later.

  Zhan Aiping didn't want to say more: "Director Li, I'm busy cooking here."

  "Oh, oh." Li Yuxia was already very stunned. When she heard this, she knew it was an eviction order and subconsciously said: "Then you get busy first, I'm leaving."

  She staggered out of Zhan Aiping's yard top-heavy, and Li Yuxia came to her senses again.

  No, Xiao Zhan said the interview was successful, but who exactly was he introduced to?

  Li Yuxia looked back, and her curiosity prompted her to go back and question Zhan Aiping, but she couldn't spare her old face.

  --Forget it.

  The negotiation was actually successful, and everyone would know about it. The point is, it was actually introduced.

  Oh my god, I must go back and tell my boss Zhang immediately.

  Li Yuxia ran back home. Political Commissar Zhang was in the house. Seeing Li Yuxia come back so quickly, he asked her, "Isn't Xiao Zhan at home? Why are you back so soon?"

  "Am I still fast?" Li Yuxia's eyes widened: "It's faster over there."

  "Doctor Zhan said that she succeeded in setting a red thread for Captain Jiang."

  Political Commissar Zhang's jaw almost dropped to the ground: "Succeeded? So quickly?"

  "With whom?"

  "I don't know either." Li Yuxia said, "Go and ask Dr. Sun."

  "Okay, I'll ask Lao Sun soon."

  *

  Gu Sheng didn't go home at night. The orderly came over and told Zhan Aiping that their regiment had a temporary special training and had already set off. If he didn't go home at night, Zhan Aiping nodded. Her hot head was also soaked with cold water. .

  Come on, I gave it to the introduction partner, but in the end, neither of them could get in touch.

  Maybe they didn't expect that the introduction would be successful so quickly.

  Zhan Aiping sighed and gently stroked her belly. She was very sorry. It seemed that she could only have dinner with her two little cubs at night.

  She cooked a dish at random. She had no appetite, didn't eat much, and was still a little uncomfortable. She made a cup of hot milk powder and drank it slowly. It was too quiet to be alone at night. Zhan Aiping read for a while and then wrote I bought some materials and went to bed early.

  Both she and the baby in her belly missed the food cooked by her father.

  *

  "What? Is it done?" Dr. Sun Jun was all confused. Everyone in the regiment had gone out. He was the only one who was squatting with a few patients. Who knew he heard a piece of news inexplicably.

  "The deal is done? Captain Jiang, when?"

  Political Commissar Zhang: "I'm still asking you, aren't you asking for information? You haven't even gotten any information about this?"