Chapter 191-195 (end)

Chapter 191

In early March 2002, when the warm weather turned cold, twenty-year-old Gu Mian stood on the side of the road, looking at the endless flow of traffic on the road, feeling sad. At this time, she had thick bangs. Wearing black-rimmed glasses, hiding her pretty face, few people could recognize her as the famous singer.

She has performed all over the country and has sung the opening and closing songs of several popular TV series. Many shops in the streets and alleys play her singing songs.

Last year, she experienced a tragic car accident. If she was still psychologically affected, Gu Mian told her family that she wanted to take a break. Her family encouraged her and asked her to go to various tourist cities to relax.

Gu Mian started her own sojourn, choosing a city she liked and staying there for a month or two. She didn't have to worry about having a place to stay. She stayed in her own mother's hotel and had bodyguards following her.

She has recently become obsessed with reading novels. Ever since the time-travel TV series was aired, Gu Mian has fallen in love with the subject of time-travel romance novels. Not only does she love reading novels, she also plans to write one with great interest.

Gu Mian enthusiastically told her family in the chat group: "I'm going to write a novel!"

Gu Yuan: "Support."

Zhan Aiping: "Support."

The most annoying father in the world: "...I barely support him."

Gu Mian: "If you support, support. What do you mean by reluctant support? My mother can be a great writer, and I can be a great writer. Just wait, and I will scare you to death with my masterpiece when the time comes!"

Gu Chen: "Support."

Gu Mian: "Brother, you and your sister-in-law can develop online games from my works!"

Gu Mian's eldest brother is in the computer-related industry. He opened a company of his own. From the beginning, he produced software in China and sold personal computers as an agent, then he founded his own personal computer brand, and later the company's operations involved email and chat rooms. , forum... and the most popular online game development now.

Gu Chen: "...reluctantly support."

Gu Mian: "The men of the Gu family are really boring, just wait to be amazed by my masterpiece!"

After making the bold promise, Gu Mian began to prepare to write her own novel, but after writing three chapters, she was scratching her head and could no longer write. She went out to relax and hope to meet a romantic love.

Gu Mian really wants to fall in love. She has been chasing boys like a cat across the river since she was a child, but she has never been tempted. Others say she is too picky. Gu Mian doesn't feel like she is picky. She just wants someone. It's comfortable to get along with, and she really likes it.

But since she was a child, she has seen the love of her parents, the love of her sister and brother-in-law, the love of her brother and sister-in-law... When it was her turn, she found that it was difficult for her to like someone.

Seeing too much made her become numb. Growing up, she had seen many handsome boys in the army. After studying military arts, she saw many more handsome boys. They were good-looking, but none of them she liked.

The one who looks handsome and delicate, she thinks, is just a young boy who lacks domineering and free and easy; while the one who looks cool, has a sharp temper, and is very temperamental, she feels that he is not as good as her father, who can be a commander or work in the kitchen; And that kind of person who is particularly good at life and smooth in dealing with people, she feels that they are hypocritical...