Chapter 71-80

Chapter 71 Daughter

  Zhan Aiping and his wife took the train to Shanghai with their children. Due to taking the train twice in succession, the two children had lost interest in staying on the train and were listless. They were held in the arms of their parents and looked at the scenery outside the window.

  The two of them didn't have much luggage this time. The unnecessary luggage had been sent back to Yunnan Province by another transport vehicle at the parents-in-law's house. Otherwise, the couple and their children would not be able to carry the mountain-like luggage.

  Especially the toys for the two children. My grandparents bought them toys and clothes, and several uncles also bought them. They couldn't even fit in the stuffing.

  Xiao Tang Yuan went out with only a giant panda doll in his arms, and Guo Baorou carried his small car. He had not only two cars, but eight or nine cars, and there was a row of them in the underground garage.

  Zhan Aiping and Gu Sheng said regretfully: "Why do you think they only make cars when they make toys now? It would be nice if they made some gas stations and oil depots."

  Gu Sheng: "...?"

  Zhan Aiping: "Look at how long our Xiao Guo Bao Rou can play with the car by himself. If we give him a gas station and he can refuel the car by himself, he can spend an entire afternoon."

  Gu Sheng couldn't help laughing: "You write suggestions for a toy factory?"

  Forget about playing with cars, his wife can still think of a gas station, so does she really deserve to be a doctor? Focus on supply and resourceful logistics troops.

  Zhan Aiping: "..."

  "Don't look at me like that. I really write suggestions. I will write suggestions immediately after I go back. We have so many big cars. If he doesn't come to a gas station, he will be sorry for the cars his grandparents gave him..."

  In this era when we can't even drive a car, our family, Xiao Guo Bao Rou, already owns ten small cars. When he grows up, he plays with his friends. Who wouldn't envy him?

  Zhan Aiping touched her cheek and was already planning to write suggestions to the toy factory.

  Zhan Aiping pushed Gu Sheng with her elbow: "Comrade Gu, please draw a model."

  Gu Sheng: "???"

  "What do you want to do?"

  Zhan Aiping confirmed: "Draw a gas station. When I write suggestions to the toy factory, I will also send the model design drawings."

  Gu Sheng: "..."

  His wife-in-law occasionally comes up with some strange ideas.

  "We'll talk about it when we get back."

  Zhan Aiping nodded.

  The train stopped in Shanghai, and two people were carrying their children in a car. It was cold outside, not snowing, and the weather was cold and cold. The two children were already walking very neatly. Two little ducks with waddling steps walked beside their parents.

  Zhan Aiping held their little hands and put on hats and gloves for both children, "Walk slowly, don't fall."

  "Mother......"

  After walking out of the train station, the couple took the bus with their children. The bus traveled all the way with different scenery. When they passed a row of beautiful small western-style buildings, the two children leaned on the window to look at them.