Chapter 101-110

Chapter 101 Talking about a partner

  The eldest son of the Gu family, Gu Yao, is not satisfied with the partners of his younger brothers and sisters. He just thinks that they are too wild and ridiculous. In the eyes of the eldest brother, only the second child is reliable, and the others are not.

  Being messy in matters of marriage.

  The fifth child, Gu Sheng, got off to a good start. He unexpectedly married a girl from the Zhan family. The two were obviously incompatible, but they just made do with each other, which was ridiculous.

  He was so messy, killing first and telling the story later, which led to the mischief of the third child. The third child randomly found someone to marry. When he saw someone beautiful, he married someone. After the marriage, they were really incompatible. They quarreled every day. The couple fell out and got divorced.

  The second child behaves well and is with the quiet girl from the bookstore, which puts Brother Gu at ease the most. In the eyes of the old-fashioned Brother Gu, the second child's wife is the real model of a good wife and a virtuous wife.

  As for Zhan Aiping...it's too unreliable. This girl has been unreliable since she was a child.

  When I was three years old, I saw Zhan Aiping and Gu Sheng... This boy and this girl were all watched by the boss. Boss Gu felt that they would never get together. Don't look at the inseparable relationship now, and wait until they get older. Point, it turned into the quarrelsome appearance of childhood.

  Lao Wu has a strong personality. He can't stand a woman weighing down on him. It's okay to marry a gentle and good-natured wife. But now it's Zhan Aiping. When they get into trouble...it's the children who suffer.

  ...

  Not to mention Lao Wu, now Lao Liu is even more ridiculous. Lao Liu wants to find Zhan Aiping's biological brother as a target.

  "Nonsense, this is completely nonsense."

  Boss Gu feels that except for the second child and himself, everyone else is messing around in choosing a spouse for marriage.

  "None of the five or six are in good shape."

  Qin Ying couldn't help but said: "You are not reliable either!"

  As a mother, Qin Ying felt that the boss had made a bad start. The girl he brought had a complicated family and a strange personality. She did not speak directly and always beat around the bush.

  He is very good at pretending in front of the boss, but in front of outsiders, what he says is very annoying and makes people's ears uncomfortable.

  That girl always emphasized that she didn't want to get ahead of their family, and she made insinuations and angrily said what was wrong with your family, what was wrong with our family... In the end, Qin Ying couldn't stand it anymore.

  That's all, it's just old stuff from back then.

  Qin Ying said: "Right now, the fifth and second oldest have a partner. You two don't have a partner. Your sister has a partner now, so don't mess with it."

  Gu Ze'an and Qin Ying are already in a state of "accepting their fate". The marriages of several children are not reliable. Instead of just finding someone to divorce like the third child, it is better to find someone who is familiar and reliable.

  The couple felt that Gu Xiangyi and Zhan Mingzhao were a good match, just a bit dark, but she was the mother-in-law looking at her son-in-law, and the more they looked at her, the more satisfied they became. If nothing else, at least Zhan Mingzhao was an honest and obedient child.