Chapter 181-190

Chapter 181

Gu Sheng's Rebirth (6)

An empty ward, with a strong smell of disinfectant in the air, green bed frame, white sheets, Gu Sheng was sitting on the bed, the lunch box was on the bedside table, and the food inside was already cold.

His clothes were open and all the buttons were open, revealing his strong chest and abdominal muscles.

Zhan Aiping opened the window to let in the afternoon light. The breeze blew in, and the unpleasant smell of disinfectant became lighter.

There was always a cold feeling in the ward, but when the sunlight came in, everything was bright.

Gu Sheng had already taken off his shirt and was shirtless, exposing the bruises and swelling on his body. In order to protect his face, he wore a lot of paint on his body.

Not seeing the arrogant look in the office just now, Gu Sheng said pitifully: "My body hurts, these thieves are doing something dirty, my wife, they just want to slap me in the face..."

At this time, Gu Sheng felt a little regretful. He had known that he should have been slapped on the face to be convincing.

Zhan Aiping said nothing and treated his wounds with bruise medicine. Gu Sheng hissed: "Be gentle, my wife, it hurts, it really hurts, it hurts!!"

Seeing the exaggerated pain on his face, Zhan Aiping laughed angrily: "When we fought before, did you have the backbone? It turns out you still know the pain."

Gu Sheng whispered: "I'm not an iron man, of course I know it hurts. Wife, I feel pain."

He tugged at her military uniform and said coquettishly.

Zhan Aiping didn't say anything, but the movements of her hands were much lighter, as if coaxing a child, and she gave him a few breaths.

Gu Sheng: "Don't be so gentle when you treat other people's wounds."

Zhan Aiping: "..."

"Hiss! It hurts, it hurts."

Zhan Aiping smiled and said: "It hurts you to be so arrogant!"

Gu Sheng sat up straight and said forcefully: "Come on, I don't feel any pain!"

He decided to show off his perfect figure to Zhan Aiping. Zhan Aiping blew on his back, but his body refused to obey him. Alas... Gu Sheng felt that his little brother was not living up to expectations, and regretted it. Give your abs a rub.

loss.

Zhan Aiping's eyes squinted, this was so obvious, Gu Sheng covered his ears and picked up the clothes next to him to cover it.

He didn't want to be beaten by his wife, nor did he want to be scolded again.

Gu Sheng turned around and faced her with his back, "Help me deal with the back."

Zhan Aiping looked at the bruises on his back, her eyes warmed slightly, she stepped forward and hugged him.

Gu Sheng was startled for a moment. The clothes of the person behind him were pressed against him. First he felt a little cold, and then he felt the woman's breath. Her chin rested on his shoulder, and their skins touched each other.

Gu Sheng's heart softened. Although he was still very arrogant before, he was actually afraid that his wife would fall out with him.

"Daughter-in-law, I'm fine."

Zhan Aiping's voice was choked with sobs: "What are you shouting about? I have no name or name, and I'm not married to you. You didn't even write a love report."