Chapter 21-30

Chapter 21 Bad Luck

  "Divorce, you must divorce me as soon as possible!" Gu Ze'an contacted his youngest son Gu Sheng and immediately scolded him without any explanation.

  Gu Sheng disappeared since the end of the year and had no contact with his family. Gu Ze'an still learned the news about this little brat's marriage from outsiders. He "falsely conveyed the imperial edict" while "secretly making arrangements" to get the matter done directly.

  At first, Gu Ze'an vaguely listened to his old comrade talking about his youngest son, and said congratulations. His youngest son Gu Sheng met a girl in Shanghai and was eager to get married. He had also made meritorious service. The girl had a clean family background and upright roots. Miao Hong was said to be a retired female soldier. Her superiors knew that he wanted to settle down and start a family, so they gave him special encouragement to get things done as soon as possible.

  Gu Sheng, this thief boy, is also very smart. He bypassed his very close old acquaintances and told others in a vague way not to tell others about it. It was Lao Gu who meant it, implying that his four brothers were not married yet...

  Yes, none of his four brothers are married. There are five bachelors in the family. After removing him, there are still four.

  When Gu Ze'an first heard that the fifth son of his family was getting married first, he actually understood it quite well and was not unhappy at all. The same was true for his wife Qin Ying. They were not picky about their daughter-in-law. If her son liked her, he could just bring her back and marry her.

  The reason is that a few years ago, the eldest son brought a girl back. At that time, Qin Ying, probably because she was a mother-in-law for the first time, had some unpleasant troubles with the girl, which delayed his marriage.

  Later, when the girl was on a business trip, she acted bravely to save others.

  The eldest son had been depressed for a while, and the old couple also felt very regretful. This girl was a good girl. Maybe she had agreed to their marriage, maybe they were preparing for the wedding at that time, maybe the girl was pregnant and asked for leave without having to go on a business trip... What happened next would not be the same. If it happens, will everything be different?

  Things have happened, and even if you regret it, it's too late.

  Since then, Gu Ze'an and his wife have decided not to interfere with their son's marriage. According to the words of Gu Ze'an, "Children and grandchildren will have their own blessings. The wife he chooses by himself will be his own."

  However, since this incident, their family seems to have been under a curse. The eldest son is focused on work, and the second, third, fourth, fifth... none of them have any thoughts about dating.

  ... No son would bring a girl home to meet his parents or introduce her to her, and they would not do it.

  Until now, Gu Ze'an and his wife could only hug each other and cry. People of the same age have already given birth to grandchildren. They gave birth to five sons and one daughter, and they were all raised safely. The sons grew up to be five bachelors. The daughter loves another brat, but that guy doesn't like her, and she won't get married.

  At this moment, they heard that the thief Lao Wu got married secretly, and Gu Ze'an applauded at first. These were the green branches pulled out in spring, allowing them to see the sunshine in the cold winter.

  Things finally got better. One of the bachelors in the family was gone and he got married. The fifth child came from behind and got married.

  "What a good boy, he is indeed the most like your father!" Gu Ze'an praised at that time.