Chapter 11-20

Chapter 11 Brother-in-law

  After making a fuss in the yard, Zhan Aiping did not go directly to He's house. Instead, she changed her clothes, took the things she had prepared, and waited quietly at the entrance of a remote alley.

When He Mingzhang appeared, she put a sack on him and started fighting.

  Gu Sheng's words that day gave her inspiration. These days, there is no surveillance and no evidence. If she meets such a disgusting rotten person again, she must first beat him up with her own hands, and then take revenge on him severely.

  Why does she need others to do it for her? Her aunt Zhan will do it herself!

  Today is just the beginning.

  She would beat him first and bring disgrace to his family, and she would also make their family lose everything.

  "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" He Mingzhang was hit by a storm of punches and kicks. He Mingzhang was in so much pain that he could not speak. Compared with a big man like Gu Sheng, although Zhan Aiping was not strong enough, her body skills were agile. He has good eyesight and knows the body structure well. Every blow goes to the most tricky place.

  She cracked his bones and made a "click-click" sound. He Mingzhang's glasses had already fallen to the ground and shattered. Zhan Aiping kicked them away mercilessly and kicked him in the middle of his legs.

  "!!!" He Mingzhang inside the sack was so painful that his eyes were split open, "Who are you? Why did you hit me? I -"

  Zhan Aiping kicked him on the chin, and then picked up the man like a dead dog. She thought that she would hit you if she wanted to. Do I need to choose a date to hit you?

  She punched him again. This human sandbag was just more comfortable than the sandbag.

  He Mingzhang's days in the sack were like years. Every minute and every second that passed made him very miserable. All the bones in his body seemed to have been shattered over and over again. This man was beating him to death.

  If he caught the villain who beat him, he would definitely send him to jail.

  A smell of urine appeared under his legs and wet his pants. Zhan Aiping threw the person in the corner, covered her nose, dropped a note, clapped her hands and left.

  She didn't make any sound the whole time.

  After the person left and everything around him calmed down, He Mingzhang was in severe pain all over his body. The place where he was beaten seemed to have been scalded with boiling water. It was hot and swollen.

  What made him blush even more was that not only did he wet his pants, but something else burst out of the Grain Reincarnation Place.

  On this main road, he was pulled on me.

  "Madman, that's a madman!"

  He Mingzhang opened the sack of the hood. He held his pants tightly and cursed the man in his heart. However, he inadvertently saw a note - "Having an affair with a widow, do you think no one knows about it?"

  Even though his whole body ached, when He Mingzhang saw these words, a chill ran through his heart.

  His face turned pale and he walked home with his head sullen.

  He Mingzhang wanted to avoid people along the way, but as soon as he entered the yard, all the onlookers stared at him. The Zhou family's sister-in-law said first, "Teacher He, you are back. Teacher Zhan came just now."