Chapter 31-40

Chapter 31 Zhan Mingzhao

  The educated youth farm where Zhan Aiping's brother went to the countryside was not far from the station, but it was still several hours away from the mountain road. The transportation at this time was inconvenient and it was troublesome to get in and out.

  There is no train here yet. If you take the train, you have to go to Chuncheng. Therefore, if her brother wants to go home, he has to take a bus to Chuncheng for more than ten hours and then transfer to the train back, which is very troublesome.

  The mountain roads are rugged, which makes it even more troublesome for them to visit relatives. The mountains are densely forested and occasionally dotted with small and large villages, where many ethnic minorities live. Many men and women wearing ethnic costumes can be seen on the road.

  Gu Sheng and Zhan Aiping took a ride to the farm, squatting in the back compartment. There were several educated youths in the car, bumping and shaking on the mountain road together.

  When the male educated youth saw how beautiful Zhan Aiping was, his eyes couldn't help but fall on her, thinking that she was also an educated youth newly sent to the countryside, and the man next to her was probably a retired male soldier who also went to the frontier farms to support construction.

  Maybe they haven't obtained the certificate yet and are just working together as husband and wife.

  At this time, the young men and women educated youth in the countryside were at the young age of Mu Shaoai. How could they not have some thoughts of boys and girls? The couple did not obtain a marriage certificate because they were worried that obtaining the certificate would affect their future return to the city. They don't pay much attention to this in the village, and many villagers don't apply for marriage certificates. In their view, after having a banquet, they are an upright couple and they won't gossip.

  "Daughter-in-law, you sit on the edge and come up." Gu Sheng asked Zhan Aiping to sit outside. There was a baffle on the edge. You could see the scenery outside the car behind, but the wind was getting stronger.

  He turned around to half-protect her, blocking the eyes of several men, and declared his sovereignty.

  "You, you, you just--" Gu Sheng did not continue. He missed the time when his daughter-in-law looked so heroic in military uniform. Now she was white and tender, which really attracted people's attention.

  Zhan Aiping leaned against him and said nothing. At this time, she was pretending to be worried. She was thinking about her brother who was about to see her, and she was very excited. After all, she was still worried that her brother was not doing well. They had not known each other for a long, long time. She had seen him before, but she didn't even know what his brother Zhan Mingzhao had become.

  Her brother used to be naive, a little timid, a nice person, but also a little unreasonable, with a bad temper, and stubbornness. He must have become darker and thinner after going to the countryside. He must have suffered so much.

  "Gu Sheng, what has happened to my brother?"

  Gu Sheng was particularly tolerant: "It's already here. You two siblings will know it once they meet."

  Gu Sheng thought that when you two siblings meet, they probably won't recognize each other.

  Zhan Aiping: "..."

  Zhan Aiping fell on Gu Sheng and slept, thinking that the mountain road was far away, so don't worry so much. When you get to the destination, you will naturally see people.