Chapter 61-70

Chapter 61 Business trip

  "It's a good thing to be on a business trip. If you don't do it, you can still exchange it for others as a favor..." Captain Jiang explained the matter in a few seconds. He put the business trip on Gu Sheng, with a look. "You took advantage of me", he suppressed the smile on his lips and said easily: "You can handle it yourself."

  "By the way, this is for your wife, I hope she likes it."

  After saying that, Captain Jiang handed the thing in his hand to Gu Sheng, turned around and walked away. He said he was walking, but it was equivalent to running. As if he was afraid of being caught up, he disappeared in front of Gu Sheng's eyes in a few steps.

  Gu Sheng was too lazy to chase him, and he was too lazy to quarrel with Captain Jiang. Captain Jiang was quite smart in doing things. He only gave the things to him at the end. Lao Wang came to give them to him once, and Captain Jiang also came to give them to him. A piece of Deliang floral chemical fiber cloth was given as a thank you to Zhan Aiping for helping her during the confinement period.

  This piece of cloth looks good, but it is flashy. Gu Sheng shook his head and sneered: "What a good thing, it's just passing the blame."

  Take the opportunity to dump the blame properly.

  Throw the blame on his head.

  Zhan Aiping came out and asked him: "What is Captain Jiang doing here?"

  Gu Sheng said coolly: "I gave you another piece of cloth and threw the pot on my head."

  Zhan Aiping asked funnyly: "What blame was thrown at you? Was it put on your head?"

  Gu Sheng: "I'm going to Chuncheng on business for about ten days."

  "Then you'll make a lot of money. It's a good thing, traveling at public expense." Zhan Aiping brushed her hair beside her ears. Going on a business trip is not a bad thing.

  The management in the camp is strict. If you go on official business, no one will take care of you. You have a lot of free time on weekdays, which is equivalent to traveling at public expense. As long as you finish your work, you can go shopping wherever you want.

  A business trip to Chuncheng is not too far. If it is a far distance, such as a business trip to Shanghai or the capital, it is equivalent to a "purchasing agent" in this era. No matter which company goes to a big city on business, it must always buy some goods for colleagues and family members. Of course , and you cannot buy too much. If you buy too much and people will be misunderstood, you will be labeled as a "speculator", which is very serious.

  "What kind of public trip? I come back to accompany my wife every day at home. I don't want to go on a business trip." After traveling back and forth for less than half a month, Gu Sheng would rather stay at home than go through this back and forth and just stay at home to look after my wife every day. .

  Zhan Aiping looked at him with a smile: "I'm sending you good things, but if you don't like it, there's nothing I can do about it."

  Gu Sheng said: "If it's really a good thing, why didn't he go alone and leave it to me? I have to find someone else tomorrow to push the matter out."

  Zhan Aiping said: "cadres who are not burdened by family will definitely like to do this job. You choose the right one."

  "If you have nothing to do, find something for me." Gu Sheng showed the piece of cloth to Zhan Aiping: "Look, my wife, does it look good?"

  Zhan Aiping said helplessly: "I'm embarrassed to give you so much cloth. They only make one or two new sets of clothes a year."

  "What's the point of being embarrassed? You've been busy for so long, so you deserve some reward."