PART 1

CHAPTER 1

"Let us welcome the new transferred student, Jensen Heidi." The discipline lecturer said and Heidi walked up ahead.

Heidi is transferred to Class B of Bangkok Panta School.

"Hello everyone. My name is Jensen Heidi." Heidi introduced and bowed to the class.

The class then clapped for Heidi and the lecturer told Heidi to sit down beside a guy.

The friends of the guy are hollering as the guy is laughing victoriously to his friends.

When Heidi sit down beside the guy, the guy introduced himself and stretched out his hand for a handshake but Heidi didn't bother answering him.

The guy then retreat back his hand awkwardly and rubbed the back of his neck while looking down.

The first lesson ended quickly and just as Heidi is preparing her study materials for the next lesson, another gang of guys went up to Heidi and introduced themselves.

But Heidi replied to them instead of ignoring them like the previous guy.

And obviously because those guys are from the basketball team and they are popular af in the school.

Heidi was flirting with the guy who seems to be the leader of the gang which makes every girls in the class envy and jealous about her.

Because the guy is known to be a great gentleman to girls but that's only to the girls he wants to fuck.

Heidi is obviously one of them since she has stunning views, perfect body and she dresses nicely as well.

That is one of the reason why many guys wants to talk to the pretty transferee.

Soon, the lecturer for the next lesson came and the guys went back to their seats.

Everything was normal until lunch break comes.

Every guys wants Heidi to join them for lunch but one girl squeezed through the crowd and introduced herself.

"Hi, my name is Chompu." Chompu said and Heidi greeted back as well.

"Your name sounds like you're Foreign." Chompu said.

"I am Danish half Thai. And your name does sounds like half Thai as well." Heidi said.

"Really? Oh my god! Charlotte!" Chompu shouted and another girl with black Long hair appeared behind Chompu.

"That's great! We finally met someone from Overseas as well!" Chompu said and Charlotte smiled to Heidi

"My name is Austin Charlotte." Charlotte introduced.

"Do you want to join us for lunch?" Chompu asked and Heidi agreed since her Thai isn't very good as well.

Chompu and Charlotte sounds more fluent in Thai and Charlotte also initiated to helped Heidi with her Thai.

They then went to the cafeteria together, ignoring the group of guys.

"Where did you guys stay?" Heidi asked Chompu and Charlotte while walking to the cafeteria.

"We both stayed in a rented apartment near the campus." Charlotte said.

"Oh that's nice..." Heidi said and she remained silent for a few seconds before asking them a question.

"Is there still empty room? Because I am currently staying in a hotel and it is quite inconvenient." Heidi asked and Chompu nodded.

"There is still an empty guest room. If you don't mind it, you can move in with us. Then it wouldn't be just the two of us at night which feels so empty." Chompu said and Heidi smiled.

"Thanks. Please let me know how much rent will I have to pay." Heidi said and Chompu nodded.

The girls also exchanged phone numbers so that Chompu can send Heidi the address of the apartment and Heidi can notify them about the time when she moves in.

-------------------------

NEW STORY :) <3
please support and vote me :) thanks

Jope you enjoy reading this one <3