PART 3 (HEINA)

It has already been a few days since Heidi transferred to the university.

Tina and Heidi did not meet each other in the school after what happen in the cafeteria.

"Thank you." Tina said after getting his food.

Tina and her friends then looked around for seats.

As Tina is taller, he saw an empty table and quickly dragged Engfa along with her.

They quickly sat down on the table and they started eating.

Just then, someone slammed their hands on the table.

"Ya! You just snatch our seats!" Heidi yelled at Tina, capturing some attention from the students nearby.

"I don't see anyone here. And this table doesn't have your name. So how does the table became yours?" Tina argued back.

"We saw it first." Heidi said while crossing her arms up in front of her chest.

"We got here first so it's ours." Tina fired back.

"You-" Heidi was interrupted by Charlotte pulling her away.

"Just let them. We can find the another Charlotte Mina said and Heidi glared at Tina who ignored her and continue eating his food.

Chumpo then claimed that she found another empty table.

After they finished their food, they were going to return the trays when Heidi saw Tina going to the return his tray as well.

An idea came up to Heidi's mind and she immediately walked over and purposely set out her foot in front of Tina.

As Tina has his tray in front of him, blocking his sight of looking at the floor, he didn't notice Sana's leg and he tripped over Heidi's leg with the tray dropping all over.

Heidi was laughing at how Tina look after he fall down.

Heidi walked over Tzuyu, leaving Tzuyu cleaning up the dirty floor.

Engfa and Nudee also came to help Tina before going to return their trays.

"She's seriously unbelievable..." Nudee said after Tina cleaned up himself.

"I think this is just the start... There is still more to come." Engfa said and Tina sighed.

Tina know that what Engfa said might be true.

"It's fine. Let's just go. I will deal with it when it comes." Tina said and he left to the class.

And what Engfa said is indeed true, Heidi did pester Tina here and there but Tina ignored her most of time.

"Oi nerds!" Heidi yelled and throw a ball of paper at Tina.

Heidi laughed evilly and Charlotte sighed.

Just then, Heidi looked at Charlotte and waited for Charlotte to do the same thing to them.

Charlotte and Chumpo then did what Heidi did to the other two shorter guys.

"Alright, Heidi, let's go." Chumpo said and pulled her away from them.

Charlotte and Chumpo couldn't disobey what Heidi wants as they realize that Heidi 's dad is one of the investors to the school and that makes Heidi powerful around the university.

Anyone that does not obey what Heidi wants can be kicked out of the school if Heidi goes complaining to her father.

Tina and his friends are left to clean up the mess that Heidi and her friends made before they go to the library to study.

"You guys can go ahead. I want to go to the rooftop alone." Engfa said and went up to the rooftop with her phone headphone.

Engfa always likes to go to the rooftop when he is feeling frustrated.

Engfa plucked in his earpiece and start listening some random songs.

After Engfa have finally calmed down himself, he would sit there and just close his eyes while taking a light nap before the next lesson starts.

------------------------------------------------

HEINA FOR THE ASO AT PUSA ANG PEG HAHAH :)))))))))

please vote for me thany so much <3