CHAPTER 18

-

-

-------------

When Tina and Heidi reached cafeteria, they went to buy their food before going to the same table to look for their friends.

After Tina sit down on the empty seat, she looked around and realize one person is missing.

"Where's Engfa?" Tina asked and Nudee shrugged.

"Don't know, she say that she doesn't have the appetite to eat and told us to go ahead." Nudee said.

They continue eating their food and after they finished eating, Charlotte asked Tina to go to the school garden together.

Tina agreed and they left their friends which made Heidi feel frustrated.

Heidi was about to follow them secretly but Chumpo start talking to her and dragged her along.

Heidi could only watch their figures disappearing from her sight.

Meanwhile for Engfa, she took her Phone and went up to the rooftop.

Shee plugged in her earpiece and start playing songs from his playlist.

She was just randomly sketching to whatever she's feeling right now.

After she finished that some songs on her playlist. She stopped to change the song that is playing right now.

She looked up to stretched her neck and looked around the school from his view.

But then, two particular figures caught his eye.

Engfa saw them talking comfortably and Charlotte seems very happy.

They sat down on the bench and continued talking to each other.

Engfa just continued watching them and feeling her heart ache more and more because of how happy Charlotte seems.

Seeing Charlotte happy does not hurts him but the person that is making her smile happily hurts her.

************

*Why is it Tina? Why must it be Tina?' Engfa thought as she continue observing them.

*Studies are not as good as her. Not as good looking as her. Not as famous as her. Even the girl that I like... also likes her...' Engfa thought and unknowingly, a teardrop fallen from her eye.

*************

The teardrop rolled down and dripped on the empty page of her notebook.

Just then, Tina received a call and he left all of a sudden, leaving Charlotte alone on the bench.

Charlotte looks disappointed and she sighed.

She leaned her back on the backrest of the bench and looked up the sky, seeing the beautiful clouds floating slowly and the birds chirping and flying.

Engfa saw this moment and she saw how heavenly Charlotte looked.

Engfa wanted to capture this beautiful moment so he quickly took her phone and start taking picture of her immediately.

Engfa included every single details of Charlotte and capture her beautifully just like a princess from a fallen kingdom.

After she finished with the pictures, she looked up but Charlotte have already disappeared.

Engfa then slightly touched up his masterpiece before he admire her masterpiece.

Engfa slightly smiled upon seeing the picture and put down her phone.

She then sighed and continue to sway with the music as he continue to think about random things running through her mind.

-----
"'Pathetic... All you can do is just watch her from afar...' Engfa thought and she chuckled bitterly.

'You should have snatch her away from Tina.' The little devil inside of Engfa thought.
-------

Engfa then looked down at the phone after that thought.

Engfa was looking at the her phone and the next song started to play

The song sparked Engfa's inspiration and she quickly flipped to the next page to write behind the sketch.

Taylor Swift - You Belong with me

You're on the phone with your girlfriend, she's upset
She's going off about something that you said
'Cause she doesn't get your humor like I do

I'm in the room, it's a typical Tuesday night
I'm listening to the kind of music she doesn't like
And she'll never know your story like I do

But she wears short skirts
I wear T-shirts
She's Cheer Captain, and I'm on the bleachers
Dreaming about the day when you wake up and find
That what you're looking for has been here the whole time

If you could see that I'm the one
Who understands you
Been here all along
So, why can't you see?
You belong with me
You belong with me

------------

After that, Engfa closed her phone as she heard the bell ring.

She stopped her music, unplugged her earpiece and took all of her things before running back to her class as she will be late.

When she reached her class, she's glad that the lecturer is not here yet so she calmed herself down and went to her seat.

"Where did you go?" Nudee asked Engfa when Engfa walked passed Nudee.

"Rooftop. Just need to clear something off my mind." Engfa said and smiled.

She then walked to her seat and as she walked pass a group of the girls, she heard them saying something about Tina.

"She's really so handsome... Why didn't I realize that before?" Girl 1 said.

"Well, no one thought that she can be so good looking." Girl 2 said and continued to fangirl about Tina.

"But I heard that she already have someone that she likes." Girl 3 said which caused Girl 1 and Girl 2 to gasped.

"What?" Girl 2 said.

"It was a rumor. How true is it, I don't know." Girl 3 said and shrugged.

"No..! Who is that bitch? I'm gonna kill her for snatching my oppa." Girl 1 said and Girl 2 agreed.

Engfa heard it and it causes his heart to ache again.

'Could it be Charlotte? Or Heidi?' Engfa thought.

Engfa got a feeling that it might be Charlotte and she also got an unexpected feeling after hearing the conversation between the three girls.

After that, she decide to ignore this feeling and she sat down on her seat.

Just then, the lecturer came in and started the lesson.

After they finished their lessons, the girls are waiting for the guys outside their class to go back home together.

Tina, Enga and Nudee walked back home together with the girls.