CHAPTER 35 ( <3 )

******7 years later*******

The squad already graduated and live with their lives happily. Charlotte and Engfa got engage and got married after 3 weeks of being engage, they decide to do the IVF test and Charlotte got pregnant with a girl. They are now working with the company of Heidi's dad.

Tina and Heidi got engage and decide to live across with Charlotte and Engfa while they're busy helping to take care of Heidi's dad company

Tina and Heidi got engage and decide to live across with Charlotte and Engfa while they're busy helping to take care of Heidi's dad company. They also do the IVF test and they got a girl.

While Nudee and Chumpo decide to live few block away from Tiina and Heidi because Nudee can't live without Engfa and they also try to do the IVF test but sadly they did not successfully been got a child, but they are still happy being together and...

While Nudee and Chumpo decide to live few block away from Tiina and Heidi because Nudee can't live without Engfa and they also try to do the IVF test but sadly they did not successfully been got a child, but they are still happy being together and being a god mother with Englot's and Tidee's child.

And they live the rest of their life's happily being together as family
<3

*END*

-----------------------------

Thank you for supporting me and bearing with me to finish this work.

I appreciate you guys. And I'm sorry for cutting this to end suddenly.

Please still vote and follow :) THANK YOU SO MUCH!