CHAPTER 22 (Rival?)

The sunlight enters the room and perfectly hitting on Charlotte's face.

Charlotte frowned and slowly opened her eyes, blinking a few times to adjust to the light.

Charlotte looked around and saw herself in an unknown room.

She looked beside and saw a figure of a girl.

Charlotte widened her eyes and lifted up the blanket to see that she's naked before screaming out loud, waking Engfa up.

"What did you do?" Charlotte questioned and moved away from Engfa with the blanket covering her body.

"I... We..." Engfa stuttered and Charlotte pulled the blanket over which reveals Engfa's naked bottom.

Charlotte saw it and quickly covered her eyes.

Engfa then grabbed her pants and her shirt to wear it.

"You... Do that to me when I'm drunk?" Charlotte questioned but Engfa shook her head.

"I didn't." Engfa said and he start explaining everything from the start to Charlotte.

Charlotte remained silent for a good minute before she removed her hands that is covering her eyes to look at Engfa.

"I think... We should forget about what happened..." Charlotte said and Engfa looked at Charlotte, couldn't believe what she heard.

"W-What?" Engfa asked and Mina averted her eyes from Engfa.

"I don't have any special feelings for you, Engfa.The person that I like is Tina. It's impossible that we will get together." Charlotte na said and Engfa felt her heart being stabbed by multiple knifes.

"I-It's fine... We can slowly develop the feelin-" Engfa is interrupted by Charlotte.

"No! I will never develop feelings for you!" Charlotte said and Chaeyoung's eyes slowly welled up with tears.

"Why?" Engfa asked lowly.

"Because I only liked you as a friend. I have made myself clear enough that I like Tina. If you going to continue this, then I guess we shouldn't be friends anymore." Charlotte said and grabbed her clothes.

She went to the bathroom to get changed with the blanket covering her and after she changed, she came out of the bathroom and made eye contact with Engfa.

A tear from Engfa's eye escaped and rolled down but Charlotte ignored it and left, ignoring the sore on her lower abdomen.

Engfa was left in the room, quietly sobbing and she suddenly feel that she can't catch up his breath.

She slowly calmed herself down and slowly regain back her steady breathing.

She wore her clothes and left the room to proceed for check out.

Engfa made up her mind to forget about whatever happened between them and forget about Charlotte.

Engfa slowly walk back, thinking about Charlotte, for the last time.

*At least I still got to talk to her as a friend.' Engfa thought.

Engfa remembered what happened last night and he smiled sadly.

*Maybe this is what people meant. Destined to meet, not fated to be together.' Engfa thought.

When he reached home, She straight away went to her room and took out her phone and airpods.

She flipped through her playlist and listen to the music that reminds of Charlotte on the day she saw her like a goddess.

She closed her eyes and smiled sadly.