CHAPTER 23 ( NEW SHIP? </3 )

The guys spend a long time together with Faye as it's been quite a long time since they have not met each other.

After they finished the meal, they continue shopping around the mall and when it's almost time, they bid goodbyes and went back home.

Of course they exchanged their phone numbers as Faye have already changed her phone number.

When the guys are going back home, they happen to see Chumpo about to enter the house.

Just then, the door opened and Charlotte came out of the house to throw the trash bag.

Engfa was shocked to see Charlotte coming out from the house as she didn't know that the girls are staying just a few blocks down from theirs.

Charlotte then saw the guys and Engfa quickly averted her eyes.

"Hi guys." Charlotte said and Nudee waved to her while Tina smiled.

Engfa didn't look at Charlotte and she took out his phone to use them so that it can help divert her attention to not look at Charlotte.

Charlotte took a glance and saw Engfa using his phone.

"Where did you guys go?" Charlotte asked.

"Tina suggested to go out and have fun together since we have not done that for a long time." Nudee said.

They have a small casual chat before they bid goodbyes and Nudee realize that Engfa have been quiet when they are talking to Charlotte.

"Hey bro, you okay?" Nudee asked Engfa and Engfa nodded.

"Why would I be not okay?" Engfa asked.

"Cause you are quiet when we are talking to Charlotte. Something happen between the both of you?" Nudee asked and Engfa got panicked.

"What? Nothing." Engfa said and Nudee doesn't seems to believe what she said.

"Or fight? It's normal that friends have small fights." Nudee said and patted Engfa shoulder.

"Yeah, just some small fights..." Engfa said but he knows that it's not.

What happened between them have broke their friendship and Charlotte would never talk to her again.

After they went in their house, Engfa quickly went back to her room and closed the door.

Engfa dropped her body on her bed and her mind runs back, thinking about that night again.

Engfa groaned and ruffled her hair in annoyance.

"Why can't there be some potion or medicine that helps people forgets things?" Engfa mumbled.

When they go to school the next day, Engfa is avoiding Charlotte and Nudee sensed that something is definitely up between them.

Nudee thinks it might not be just a small fight that caused them to drift so far apart.

He decided to ask Engfa one time privately.

Heidi and Tina are talking to each other about studies while Charlotte is following behind them, listening to their conversation quietly.

Heidi would also lean close to Tina to ask her about the questions and Tina does not move away.

This makes Charlotte jealous as Heidi would make some small gestures or touches to Tina.

"It's fine. If there's any questions, I can call to ask you." Heidi said and gave Tina a wink which made her frowned.

"There's something wrong with your eyes?" Tina said and Heidi na pouted.