CHAPTER 17 (FOR A CHANGE <3 )

"Yes?" Tina asked Charlotte after they stood aside and have their private conversation.

"Erm... I want to ask you if you want to go shopping with me." Charlotte said shyly and Tina looked at the time from her phone.

"When?" Tina asked.

"Now if you're free. If you're not then it's fine." Charlotte said.

After thinking for a few seconds, Tina opened up.

"Sure." Tina said and Charlotte looked at her.

"Sure as in..?" Charlotte asked to confirm.

"We will go shopping together now." Tina said and Charlotte smiled.

"Hold on for a second. I will go ahead and tell my friends about this." Tina said and Charlotte nodded.

Tina then went to Nudee and Engfa to tell them about this and they went home first.

Tina and Charlotte start walking to the shopping mall nearby and while walking there, it was filled with silence but not in an awkward manner.

When they reached the mall, Charlotte first went to find the ladies wear shop and Tina followed quietly.

Charlotte start looking around for the items she wanted and while she's choosing at the side, she took a glance to Tina who is using his phone as waiting for Charlotte.

Charlotte then thought of how this seems like the girlfriend is buying and shopping while the the boyfriend wait at the side for his girlfriend.

Charlotte smiled at that thought but she was cut off when she saw Tina looking up from her phone and turning her head towards her.

Charlotte quickly turned her head and faced the products to avoid eye contact with Tina.

After she finished choosing the items she wanted, she went to pay and Charlotte suggested to buy a drink after leaving the shop.

They went to a drink stall and bought iced americano before they proceed to the next shop.

Charlotte and Tina happen to pass by a men's wear shop and Charlotte thought of one idea.

"Hey, why not I help you to change your style?" Charlotte said and Tina looks confused.

Charlotte gestured the another shop behind her with her head and Tina turned around.

Tina looked around the shop before turning back to face Charlotte.

"I guess it's fine..." Tina said.

"Why? Let's just give it a try." Charlotte said and hooked her arms to Tina's bicep before pulling her into the shop.

Charlotte start choosing the shirt and pants for Tina while Tina sit on the bench in the shop, waiting for Charlotte.

After Charlotte picked three sets of shirt and pants, she passed to Tina and pushed her into the fitting room.

Tina is left no choice but to get changed to the clothes that Charlotte chosen.

After every single set, Tina would go out of the fitting to show Charlotte how she look and Charlotte was proud and happy about the clothes she chosen.

After trying all of the clothes, Charlotte convince Tina to buy those clothes and Tina realize that she should change her fashion style.

Tina thought through and took those clothes to pay.

Charlotte also realize that Tina's hair is the another problem that is hindering her to show off her charms.

After Tina paid, Charlotte suggested for Tina to get a haircut and they went to a salon.