Chapter 31 ( Hide feelings <3 XD )

Heidi and Tina are spending more time together and Tina start realizing one thing.

Heidi was talking to her cousin and they seems to get along even though they just met.

Tina was looking at Heidi who is acting out what happened and Tina smiled upon seeing Heidi's cute gestures.

Her cousin are laughing together with Heidi and they are walking in front of her, completely forgetting her existence.

"Ya, Tina! Your girlfriend said she's hungry!" her cousin shouted and Tina looked at Heidi who's face is flushed red.

"I already told you she's not my girlfriend." Tina said and Sulax rolled her eyes.

"We should go now." Heidi said and walked away quickly, leaving Tina chuckling at the back.

"She's an interesting girl. I bet you have a slight feeling for her right?" Sulax asked but Tina remained silence.

Tina realize that he's starting to develop feelings for Heidi and she is falling deeper and deeper.

Tina wanted to confess to Heidi but she's afraid that Heidi will be treated as a rebound.

And considering the exams are around the corner, she planned to focus on the exams first.

Sulax then went up to find Heidi and they decided to find for shop or stall that sells any snacks.

Tina is quietly following behind them and he can constantly hear Heidi's laughter as Sulax continue telling Heidi what Tina have done when she's young.

Tina likes to hear Heidi's laughter and she smiled along with Heidi.

Tina admit that Heidi is very attractive and she also seems to be a good girlfriend material.

But she isn't sure if Heidi is serious in getting into a relationship now knowing her history.

The ladies then found a 7 eleven down the street and they decided to go buy some snacks and drinks.

After they bought their snacks, Tina helped them to carry the bags of snacks while the ladies walk to a park.

They found a bench with a round table.

They then sat down there and start eating their snacks.

"Tina! Try this!" Heidi said excitedly after taking a bite of the biscuit.

Heidi took a piece of the biscuit and put it in front of Tina's mouth.

Sulax is watching them closely and Tina looked at Heidi who is waiting for her to open up her mouth.

Tina hesitantly opened up her mouth and bite the biscuit.

Heidi waited for Tina's reaction with much anticipation and she gave the reaction that Heidi is expecting.

"It's nice right?" Heidi said and Tina nodded.

Heidi then ate the another half of the biscuit that Tina bite off earlier.

Tina saw Sulax's reaction and she's smirking to Tina.

Tina frowned at her and nodded her head, signaling what's wrong.

"You two are so sweet you know? Too much sweetness that it's hurting my eyes." Sulax said and Tina kicked Sulax's leg to stop her from saying more nonsense but Sulax did not bother to stop.

"I can predict that the both of you will be a sweet couple in the future." Sulax said and Tina gritted her teeth tightly while looking at Sulax.

Heidi then looked down and eat her biscuit quietly, not knowing the secret glances between Tina and Sulax.

---------

Charlotte and Engfa are finally together after their deep confession for each other.

They talk to each other about what they actually felt for each other and Engfa saw how badly Charlotte is crying after her confession.

*********(FLASHBACK)**********

Charlotte didn't hear anything from Engfa so she looked at Engfa who are looking at her blankly.

Charlotte wiped her tears and sniffed.

"I'll just... make a move first..." Charlotte said and was about to walk away but Engfa grabbed Charlotte's wrist and spin her around to hug her.

One of Engfa's hands circled around Charlotte's waist while the another are caressing her hair gently.

Charlotte sobbed harder inEngfa's embrace as she stood still.

"It's my fault for everything that happened... Maybe if I stopped myself from taking advantage of you, we would be fine..." Engfa paused and continue to calm Charlotte down by caressing her hair.

"Even though things that happened between us during this period is too much, I thanked for the things that happened because it made us realize our true feelings." Engfa then broke away from the hug and held both of Charlotte's shoulders.

"I want everything to stop now. And I want you to be mine." Engfa said before smiling to Charlotte.

"Would you be my girlfriend?" Engfa asked and Charlotte's tears rolled down uncontrollably.

Charlotte nodded and Engfa cupped her cheeks to wipe her tears with her thumbs.

Engfa and Charlotte stared at each other's eyes and Engfa leaned closer to plant a kiss on Charlotte's forehead.

It's a short and sweet kiss but it's good enough to heal their broken hearts.

**********END OF FLASHBACK***********

Their friends are congratulating the new couple and Engfa suddenly remembered something.

"I would have to specially thanks Faye for helping me." Engfa said and Charlotte looked at Engfa confusedly.

Engfa told Charlotte about Faye's plan and their friends started laughing.

"So you're saying that, it's all an act?" Charlotte questioned and Engfa nodded.

"But I'm glad that plan works. If not how would you be my girlfriend?" Engfa said and Charlotte rolled her eyes.

"So now you owe me a meal. I'll think of what I want you to treat me then." Faye said and Engfa smiled.

"Sure. I'll be waiting then." Engfa said.

"Count me in too." Charlotte said and Faye knows clearly that Charlotte is jealous.

Engfa chuckled and hold Charlotte 's hand.

"Sure." Engfa said and kissed Charlotte's crown which made their friends groaned.

"Stop showing off." Nudee said and rolled her eyes.

"She's trying to make us blind." Tina said.

"You have your Chumpo too." Engfa said, pointing at Nudee.

Nudee looked at Chumpo and intertwined their hands.

Heidi can tell that Tina seems to be over Charlotte after seeing her congratulating the new couple.

Engfa who have always suspected Heidi likes Tina all along, purposely tripped Heidi when she's making her way over to Tina.

Tina caught Heidi before she fell and Heidi is in Tina's embrace.

"WOAH~" Their friends start teasing them after seeing what happened.

Tina and Heidi then blushed furiously and they can't even look at each other into the eyes.

Sana quickly stood up and adjusted her clothes.

"I'll go to the washroom first." Sana said and quickly run towards the toilet, leaving Tina watching Heidi's figure drifting away with her red face.

--------------------------

Thank you for bearing with my to my late update :)

Thanks for reading this update:)

ENJOY! <3

please vote!!!!