PART 5 (CHUMDEE)

*Guitar playing*

Chumpo stopped her footsteps and stood outside the room, listening to the guitar.

"Who's playing it?" Chumpo mumbled to herself and went closer to the door.

She sneakily peeped in through the small hole and saw Nudee playing the guitar.

She observed how Nudee's fingers danced gently on the keys of the guitar while singing lowly.

Chumpo subconsciously swayed along with the song and just then, her phone slipped from her hand and dropped on the floor, causing Nudee to stop playing it.

Nudee then saw Chumpo outside the room, smacking her head while mumbling something to herself.

"Chumpo?" Nudee called and Chumpo quickly looked up.

"H-Hi..." Chumpo greeted and Nudee chuckled.

"What are you doing?" Nudee asked and Chumpo awkwardly smiled.

"Erm... Just passing by." Chumpo said but Nudee doesn't believe her.

"Yeah, sure, passing by." Nudee said.

"You want to join me instead?" Nudee invited Chumpo to join him and she gladly agreed.

"You know how to play guitar?" Nudee asked but Chumpo shook her head.

"You want to learn? Or give it a try?" Nudee asked.

"Can I?" Chumpo asked and Nudee nodded.

Nudee gestured for Chumpo to sit down beside him and he placed his hand on the keys.

Nudee start teaching Chumpo some of the basic before he start demonstrating a part.

"Try." Nudee said and Chumpo copied what Nudee did earlier.

Momo got a few notes wrong but Nudee patiently corrected Momo and she finally got it right.

"What is the song you were singing earlier?" Chumpo asked.

"It's just a song that I wrote. You want to hear it?" Nudee asked and Chumpo nodded.

Nudee then smiled to Chumpo before he starts playing the guitar and sing the song.

Chumpo was amused by how great Nudee sound when he's singing lowly and how perfectly he changes the notes.

After Nudee finished the song, Chumpo clapped for Nudee and praised Nudee for his good singing.

"You should join the band." Chumpo said but Nudee shook his head.

"I'm not that good. Singing is just something I do when I'm alone or bored." Nudee said.

"But don't you have lesson now?" Nudee asked.

"The lecturer have ended the lesson earlier." Chumpo said.

Just then, Chumpo's stomach growled and Nudee chuckled at Chumpo who is blushing in embarrassment.

"Let's go grab some food." Nudee said and picked up his bag.

Nudee and Chumpo then went to the cafeteria to buy some food before they go back to the room to eat.

Chumpo and Nudee then talked a lot more which made them more comfortable with each other's presence.

"Don't you need to follow your friend?" Dahyun asked.

"Charlotte have some works to finish and Heidi is busying flirting with other guys." Chumpo said and took a bite of her sandwich.

"Then what do you do before you go to sleep?" Chumpo asked.

"I will just watch some shows until I fell asleep. What about you?" Nudee asked.

"I will eat some snacks first." Chumpo said and Nudee raised one of his eyebrows while looking at Chumpo.

"Really?" Nudee couldn't believe what Chumpo said.

Chumpo nodded proudly and shows Nudee a smile.

"I don't want to wake up and looking for food in the middle of the night. I have experienced it multiple times and I hate it." Chumpo said and continue eating her sandwich.

Nudee then smiled at how interesting Chumpo's personality is.