CHAPTER 33 (The Plan)

Tina was reading her book while walking to her class and she heard Heidi's laughter that's echoing down the hallway.

Tina looked around to find for Heidi with a hopeful smile plastered on her face and finally she found Heidi.

And that sight made her smile disappear, replacing with a pair of frowning eyebrows.

Heidi was talking to a guy and they stand very close to each other.

Tina saw how the guy flirted with Heidi and Heidi also did the same back.

Tina walked slowly closer towards them, trying to eavesdrop their conversation without being caught.

Heidi would also start touching the guy, Clinton which made Tina gritted her teeth tightly.

"Hey." Clinton called Heidi and she hummed in response.

"Are you free after school today?" Clinton asked.

"You asking me out?" Heidi asked and Clinton nodded.

"I want to spend more time with you." Clinton said honestly and Heidi ana kept silence for a few seconds.

Tina heard what Clinton said and she's afraid that Heidi will agree to go out with him so she quickly walked up to them.

"No, she's not free after school today." Tina said, standing beside Heidi while staring straight into Clinton's eyes.

"Who are you? I'm asking her, not you." Clinton said.

"She will be studying with me after school." Tina said.

"Oh, then what about tomorrow?" Clinton asked Heidi and she was about to answer but Tina interrupted her.

"Tomorrow as well. We will be studying together for this period so you can give up on asking her out." Tina said and grabbed Heidi's wrist before dragging her away from Clinton.

Meanwhile at a corner, Chumpo and Charlotte high-fived with each other and Clinton look towards their direction.

The both of them give him a thumbs up and he bowed slightly before leaving.

"She's definitely jealous. Did you saw the veins on her neck?" Charlotte said and Chumpo nodded.

Chumpo quickly grabbed her phone and texted Heidi about what they observed.

"We can make her to lie to Tina to make her more jealous." Charlotte said and Chumpo looked at her.

"By saying what?" Chumpo asked.

"Just say that she wanted to agree to going out with Clinton." Charlotte said and Chumpo nodded.

Chumpo quickly typed it and send to Heidi.

"That's all we can help her now." Charlotte said and Chumpo nodded.

"Let's go." Chumpo said and they walked back to their class.

On the other side, Heidi took out her phone from her pocket and read the message from Chumpo secretly.

Heidi can feel her heart thumping upon seeing the message sent from Chumpo.

Heidi quickly kept her phone back into her pocket so that Tina will not realize their plan.

Tina dragged Heidi to the school garden and let go of her wrist.

"What are you doing? I was about to say yes." Heidi said and Tina gripped her book tightly.

"You can't say yes." Tina said and Heidi crossed her arms up to her chest and look at Tina with one of her eyebrows raised.

"And why?" Heidi asked and Tina kept silence.

Tina did not reply to Heidi's question after staying silence for a good 1 minute.

"Why?" Heidi asked again but Tina still remained silence.

"You're not anyone to me, Tina. I can go anywhere with anyone I want and you can't stop me." Heidi said after waiting for a few seconds for Tina's reply.

"You just can't." Tina said and Heidi stepped closer to Tina, looking at her straightly into the eye.

"Tell me why. Give me a good reason to reject going out with him." Heidi said and Tina clenched her fists tightly.

"I..." Tina trailed off and Heidi look at Tina with hopeful eyes but Tina still stayed silent.

"If you can't give me a good reason, then I'm going out with him." Heidi said and was about to walk away but Tina grabbed her wrist to stop her from leaving.

"I..." Tina still did not manage to say out the words that she wanted to say.

Since the plan is to make Tina jealous and perhaps confess in the process, Heidi took it as the cue that Tina does not really likes her as a romantically after sensing Tina's reluctance.

It breaks her and after still hearing nothing from Tina, she hold back her tears that are forcing to escape her eyes and turned around to face Tina.

Heidi gently pushed Tina's hand away and smiled to her.

Heidi was about to continue her way but Tina finally spoke up again.

"I like you." Those words finally escaped from Tina's mouth and Heidi stopped her tracks.

"Very much." Tina added and Sana can feel her heart thumping loudly.

"This is the reason. I don't want you to go out with him and spend time together with him. I can't take it if you to leave and get together with other guys." Tina said and Heidi smiled widely after hearing Tina's confession.

Heidi turned around to face Tina, trying her best to bite back her smile that's reaching her temples.

"Are you sure? That you don't like me as a friend but romantically?" Heidi asked and Tina nodded confidently.

"And now, I want to ask if you would allow me to pursue you?" Tina asked and Sana nodded definitely.

"But I will only tell you my answer after the exams. If you can't wait, you're free to leave." Heidi said and Tina nodded.

They then agreed to going to the library to study after the confession at the school garden.

Heidi quickly took her phone and texted to Charlotte and Chumpo about what happened while walking towards the library.

They congratulated her and Heidi thanked them for their plan.

Just then, Heidi felt herself bumping onto Tina's hand that is placed in front of her forehead.

"Silly, watch your way." Tina said and Heidi realized that she almost bumped into the glass door.

She blushed and shyly thanked Tina for helping her.

Tina then opened the door for Heidi and they went in together to the library.

Since there is still 1 month left until they finished their exam, Tina always give small surprises and gifts to Heidi which made her heart melt.

Tina would also walk Heidi to school and home everyday, making use of every time they got together to pursue Heidi.

And this makes Heidi fall deeper and deeper for Tina as the time passed by.

----------------------

Enjoy reading this chapter :)

PLEASE VOTE XD