CHAPTER 19 (Heartbreak)

CHAPTER 19

*Bell rings*

"Alright, that's all for today's lecture. Any questions?" The lecturer asked and everyone shook their head.

She then dismissed the class and other students start leaving the class to go for lunch.

Heidi was using her phone when Chumpo came to her.

"Hey, you going with us?" Chumpo asked and Heidi looked up.

"Sure." Heidi said and closed her book that's on the table.

Heidi took her wallet and they went to the cafeteria to find the guys and Charlotte.

Charlotte have went to find the girls first since she have to rush to the washroom right after the class ended.

After Heidi and Chumpo bought their food, they went to the usual spot and saw Charlotte chatting happily with Tina.

Charlotte is also occasionally slapping Tina's bicep and unconsciously rubbing her arm which Heidi have seen it clearly.

Heidi clenched her teeth tightly to the displeasing sight and she munched her food angrily while silently glaring at Charlotte who is still continuing her actions, not knowing that someone is killing her in the mind.

Engfa also looked at them and all she can do is smile sadly upon hearing some jokes that Tina made and made Charlotte laughed out loud.

Engfa would avoid looking at Charlotte's gaze by looking down at her food whenever they made an eye contact.

"You look different today." Nudee said to Chumpo which made her confused.

"How different? I did not dress up specially for any occasion." Chumpo said densely and Nudee chuckled.

"You look mire beautiful compared to yesterday." Nudee said and Chumpo choked on her food.

Nudee quickly passed the drink to Chumpo and she gulped it down quickly with Nudee patting her back to help her.

"What's wrong with her?" Charlotte asked after seeing Chumpo coughing and gulping down the water.

"She choked." Nudee said and after Chumpo finished the water, she put down the cup and glared at Nudee.

"Don't ever say anything like that, Nudee. It's not funny." Chumpo said and continue eating her food while Nudee is chuckling at the side.

"What you laughing at?" Chumpo asked after hearing Nudee 's chuckles.

"You think I'm joking? I'm being serious here." Nudee said but Momo ignored it.

Even though she looks like she doesn't care, deep down inside of her is flipping and jumping around in happiness.

Charlotte and Tina continue their conversation and Engfa continues smiling quietly to their jokes.

Heidi was observing them quietly until Engfa's reaction caught her eye.

She then observed her reaction and actions quietly.

Heidi saw how Engfa avoided Charlottes's gaze and how she acted after that which made it suspicious.

Enga felt someone staring at her and she turned to see Heidi looking at her.

She quickly avoid her gaze and continue eating her food while looking down.

Heidi realize that something is up to her and it definitely have to be related to Charlotte.

"Hey Heidi, do you want to go for shopping after lesson later?" Chumpo asked and Heidi came back to her senses.