PART 11 (CharTin)

"Hey Tina, you going with us?" Nudee asked.

"To where?" Tina asked.

"Groceries shopping." Nudee said but Tina shook his head.

"I'm going back home first. I didn't managed to have a good sleep last night." Tina said and Nudee nodded.

They then left and went to the supermarket nearby.

Tina stayed a little while more to finish his work before he starts packing up, preparing to go home.

When Tina is walking down the hallway, she felt someone tap on his shoulder.

SHe turned her head and looked over her shoulder to her right but she didn't see anyone behind or beside her.

She then swiftly turned to his left and saw Charlotte smiling while hiding behind her.

"Oh, it's you again." Tina said and Charlotte start walking beside her.

"Are you going home now?" Charlotte asked and Tina nodded.

"Let's walk together then." Charlotte said but Tina raised one of her eyebrows while looking at Charlotte.

"What makes you think that we would be living on the same street?" Tina said.

"It doesn't matter. At least for a 5 minutes walk, we are still able to have a small talk." Charlotte said and Tina didn't reject walking together with Charlotte.

The both of them then make small conversation while on the way going back to their homes.

But to their surprises, Charlotte and Tina have been going the same way.

"What a coincidence. We might actually be neighbors." Charlotte said and giggled.

Tina bit her inner cheeks to stop himself from smiling after hearing Charlotte's cute giggle.

"You living alone?" Tina asked but Charlotte shook her head.

"Chumpo, Heidi and I shared and rented an apartment near the uni so that it will be convenient for us to travel to uni." Charlotte said.

"How about you?" Charlotte asked.

"Same. I shared and rented an apartment together with Nudee and Engfa. So that we avoid the morning traffic jam." Tina said.

"Yeah... And considering Chumpo's lazy ass, living close to the uni would prevent us from getting late." Charlotte said.

The both of them then turned into the same street.

"I'm starting to believe that we are neighbors." Charlotte said.

"Why did I never see you around this neighborhood?" Charlotte asked.

"I'm always early. From what I know, you and your friends are always late." Tina said and Charlotte pouted.

"It's not my fault. It's always Chumpo who woke up late and Charlotte who spend lots of time on dressing up herself." Charlotte said.

"Then I guess we can meet up and walk to uni together." Charlotte said.

"We'll see if you're willing to sacrifice your sleep time." Tina said.

"Don't look down on me. I can be on time and I can also be early." Charlotte said.

Just then, Charlotte reached her house and Tina was shocked.

"Actually... We are really neighbors." Tina said.

"What? Really?" Charlotte said and Tina nodded.

"I stayed there." Tina said and pointed her house to show Charlotte.

"Great! Let's meet up and walk to uni together then." Charlotte said excitedly.

"You have my phone number. Call me or text me when you're leaving." Charlotte said and entered her house.

"I did not agree to this." Tina said and went back to her house.

*CharTin na ba ituuu HAHAHAHHAHAHHA XD

-----------------------------------------

Please vote for me :) Thank you so much XD

Hope you enjoy your reading <3