CHAPTER 26 ( Shoulder to cry on )

CHAPTER 27 ( Shoulder to cry on )

"Oh! Do you know that..." Engfa's voice is slowly getting softer and softer as Faye and he walked further and further away from Charlotte.

Charlotte clenched her teeth in annoyance as Engfa totally ignored her and continue telling his damn story to Faye.

Charlotte unconsciously slammed her locker which made Heidi and Chumpo jumped in shocked.

"Sorry." Charlotte said and looked down.

"You okay?" Chumpo asked and Charlotte nodded.

"Just having a lot of thoughts right now." Charlotte said which made Heidi and Chumpo look at each other.

They have noticed Engfa and Faye's presence and they know that Charlotte's mood change might be because of her.

"You can tell us, you know. If you're having too much stress just let us know. Don't bottle things up." Heidi said and Charlotte smiled before nodding.

"I'm fine. I can handle it." Charlotte said and they went back to their class.

During their break, Charlotte decided to go to the library as she don't feel like eating.

When she's on her way to the library, she saw Engfa and Faye again.

Charlotte hide herself secretly at a corner, eavesdropping to their conversation.

But Faye have caught Charlotte's shadow from the side of her eye.

Faye smirked secretly and start touching Engfa's bicep.

She also rubbed her bicep to trigger Charlotte more.

And it did work as Charlotte is silently killing Faye in her mind.

But what angers her more is that dumb Engfa is still sketching away, totally fine with Faye touching her.

Charlotte then stomped away angrily which made Faye smiled in victory.

Engfa looked up and caught Faye smiling.

"Yo, that's creepy. What are you smiling at?" Engfa asked and looked back but he saw nothing as Charlotte have already left.

"Nothing. Just thought of something." Faye said and Engfa nodded.

Meanwhile, Charlotte is cursing under her breath and Nudee saw her.

"Hey. Why didn't you go for lunch today?" Nudee asked, catching up with Charlotte.

"No appetite." vsimply replied and Nudee noticed Charlotte 's mood.

"What's wrong?" Nudee asked and Charlotte looked down.

"Your stupid friend..." Charlotte said and Nudee frowned.

"Tina?" Nudee asked but Charlotte shook her head.

"Engfa?" Nudee asked and Charlotte kept still.

"What about her?" Nudee asked and Charlotte start telling Nudee about everything from the start of the incident to what happened earlier.

"Do you know why you are feeling this?" Nudee asked but Charlotte shook her head.

"But I hate it so much. I have the urge to pull out all of her hairs whenever I felt it." Charlotte said and Nudee know what is going on.

"Then why didn't you approach her and talk to her about it?" casked.

"Because... I was the one who wanted her to stay away... I'm also the one that ended our friendship... Now that she looks happier with her, I feel that my presence will hurt her again..." Charlotte said and Nudee patted her back.