CHAPTER 27 ( Friendly help XD )

"Hi... How are you doing?" Charlotte asked Tina after a few days from their break up.

"Good... Still able to cope with everything..." Tina said and smiled.

Charlotte knows that it's tough for Tina because she can really feel her feelings for her when they were together.

But she disappointed Tina with Engfa replacing and taking over her mind.

"How about you?" Tina asked and Charlotte nodded.

"Same... Still trying to resolve some problems now..." Charlotte said and Tina raised one of his eyebrows in confusion.

"What do you mean?" Tina asked and Charlotte sighed.

"I screw things up... badly... And now I'm trying to fix it..." Charlotte said and Tina patted her back.

"Just take things slowly. And don't stress yourself out." Tina said and Charlotte smiled.

"I'll try..." Charlotte said and she took a glance towards the direction of Engfa and Faye.

But Tina did not realize it and they continue chatting until Engfa disappeared from their sight.

Engfa have know about Tina and Charlotte's breakup since Nudee have been talking about it when they reached home.

But Engfa doesn't know the reason why Charlotte suddenly proposed to break up when Charlotte have clearly said that she likes Tina.

Engfa wanted to ask Charlotte but remembering that they are not talking anymore, she decided to shrug off that thought.

She then thought of asking Tina but Tina seems sad after since the breakup so She does not want to make Tina even sadder.

As for Heidi she's trying her best to help Tina to get out from the sadness of the breakup.

With Heidi's help, Tina is slowly getting through it and he's slowly forgetting about the breakup.

And since they have been spending a lot of time together, Tina and Heidi have gotten closer to each other.

For Nudee and Chumpo, Nudee have confessed to Chumpo and Chumpo gladly accepted to be Nudee 's girlfriend.

*FLASHBACK*

"How's the food?" Nudee asked and Chumpo smiled to her while rubbing her stomach.

"aroi mak mak~~" Chumpo said with an aegyo tone which made Nudee chuckle to her cuteness.

"I'm glad you like it. I took some time to find this store and finally made a reservation specially just for this date." Nudee blurted and Chumpo blushed at the word "date".

Thanks to the dim light, Chumpo's blush is not so noticeable.

They were taking a stroll in the park after their meal and Nudee is planning to confess to Chumpo.

He looked at his watch and suggested that they should go back home since it seems like it's going to rain very soon.

Chumpo's upset that their date is ending and she only gets to spend the last few minutes with her crush until they reaches her house.

"Go in now." Nudee said and Chumpo nodded.

She bid goodbye to Nudee and turned around to unlock the door.

Once she opened the door, she saw balloons with small LED inside, pasted into a heart shape on the ground.

She covered her mouth in surprise and she froze on the spot.

Unknown to her, Nudee is walking towards her and stood in front of her.

"I'm not very good in expressing my feelings so I will just cut it short. Through these period of interaction with you, I fall for you deeper and deeper for your charms and your cuteness. I really like you, Chumpo, so much. And..." Nudee trailed off and looked beside the dark spot where Heidi and Charlotte is hiding.

They got what he meant and quickly passed her the bouquet of roses.

Nudee took over the rose and faced back Chumpo before kneeling down on one knee.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Nudee continued his speech and Chumpo laughed at Nudee eyes filled with tears of happiness before nodding.

Chumpo took over the roses and ushered Nudee to get up.

Heidi and Charlotte then turned on the lights and came out congratulating to the new couple while clapping.

"Don't kneel like this, silly. You're not proposing to me." Chumpo said and Nudee let out a goofy smile.

"Well... It's my first time..." Nudee said which made Chumpo laughed at her boyfriend's confession.

"You're cute." Chumpo said and pecked his cheek which made Nudee stunned for a few seconds.

Dahyun let out a goofy laugh and scratched the back of her neck with her face slightly flushed.

"Can I hug you?" Nudee asked shyly and Chumpo chuckled.

"You don't have to ask." Chumpo said, closing their gap which encouraged nudee to wrapped her arms around Chumpo 's shoulders.

Chumpo hugged her back with one arm around her waist while the another arm is holding onto the bouquet of roses.

"I think we should go..." Heidi whispered to Charlotte and she agreed.

The two then left quietly, leaving the couple in their world.

**END OF FLASHBACK**

Nudee also treated their friends a meal since she's very happy that Chumpo is her girlfriend now.

For Charlotte, she's still trying to pick up her courage to approach Engfa.

Engfa is always with Faye which makes it hard for Charlotte to approach her.

chave also realize it so she would always make small gestures that is enough to anger Charlotte.

Faye will also be whispering close to Engfa or to her ear whenever Charlotte is around and that dumb Engfa would still treat it as nothing happened.

Charlotte would always stomp away once she sees it and this always makes Faye smile in victory.

"Now I can confirm." Faye said and Engfa looked at her.

"She definitely have feelings for you." Faye said and Engfa sighed.

"Maybe... It's not any special feelings..." Engfa said and looked down.

Yes, Faye is helping Engfa to get Charlotte jealous.

Faye have doubt that Charlotte likes Engfa since she caught her eavesdropping them and taking sneak peaks at Engfa.

Faye then suggested to help Engfa to make Charlotte jealous and Faye was right.

But Engfa refused to believe that Charlotte likes her because of how firm Charlotte sounds that time when she confessed to Engfa that she likes Tina.

"Even if she like someone else, it wouldn't be me." Engfa said.

"Why did you think so?" Faye asked.

"She have broke our friendship and she... said that she would never likes me... How is it possible that she will have any special feelings for me..." Engfa said and Faye patted her back.

"I'm sure what I'm thinking is right. We can continue this act and show you if it's true or not." Faye said.

---------------------------------

Enjoy reading the update :)