PART 4 (THE BULLIES) / (CHUMDEE) <3

Days and days passed and the girls are constantly getting bullied by stupid pranks Heidi can think of.

Chumpo and Charlotte are still forced by Heidi to continue pranking the girls.

Chumpo and Charlotte tried convincing Heidi to stop her foolish act but Heidi can't forget how Tina disobeyed her orders by not giving up the table to them.

Heidi was used to people obeying to her ever since she was young because of her father.

Her father also treated her like a princess and complies to every single thing that Heidi wanted.

"Why should I? No one have ever disobeyed my orders and made me ashamed like this. How could he just embarrass me like this?" Heidi said and stomped her feet on the floor angrily upon remembering the event that happened at the cafeteria that time.

"But... It isn't nice to prank people." Chumpo said and Heidi turned to look at her.

"But it's fun. Isn't it funny?" Heidi said and chuckled upon remembering how Tina look when Heidi spilled her coffee on him purposely.

"Heidi, it is only funny if everyone finds it funny. It is just you who is enjoying this process. We are hurting them. I don't want to continue this." Charlotte said and Heidi frowned.

"They're here, let's go." Heidi ignored what Charlotte said and went to find the boys.

Chumpo and Charlotte are left no choice but to follow Heidi.

Heidi was laughing out loud after seeing Tina falling down on the floor.

Charlotte then purposely bump into Engfa and made her drop the Headphone and phone.

"Hey!" Engfa shouted and glared at Charlotte before kneeling down to pick up her Headphone and phone.

Chumpo then pushed Nudee towards the wall which made his guitar bump into the wall beside her.

Chumpo and Charlotte are looking at the girls with guilt filled their eyes but because of Heidi and her family background, there is nothing they can do.

"Heidi!" Someone called for Heidi and Heidi looked up to see the leader of the basketball team waving to her.

"Hey." Heidi then turned into a shy hamster in a second and they started flirting to one another before leaving the girls.

Chumpo and Charlotte was about to help the guys up but the girls swatted their hands away.

"Let's go Nana." Nudee said while glaring at Chumpo.

Chumpo and Mina can only watch the guys leave and stood there, did nothing.

Chumpo and Charlotte then sighed before going back to their classroom to take their bags and go home.

"I hate them so freaking much. They are about to spoil my guitar." Nudee said after taking out his guitar to do a check.

"Me too. Why not we revenge? We can try pranking them back." Engfa said but Tina disagreed to that idea.

"That would only make things worse. All of this wouldn't stop if we also act childishly like them." Tina said and Engfa sighed.

"Then what are we going to do? Just let them continue?" Engfa said.

"When the time comes, it will stop." Tina said.

The next day when Tina reached school, he saw Heidi flirting to the another guy instead of the leader of the basketball team.

After that, Tina will always see Heidi around but she's always flirting with different guys.

From then, Tina know that Heidi is a playgirl and an annoying girl who catches every single chance to annoy and bully her.

----------------------------

MY ( CHUMDEE) HEART  <3

"Damn... I forgot my umbrella..." Chumpo mumbled while looking at the rain pouring heavily.

Chumpo was standing by the gate under the shelter but she wasn't able to leave due to the heavy rain.

Chumpo decided to wait for the rain to gets smaller but it is getting heavier and heavier instead.

"When will I reach home then..." Chumpo then decided to speed through the rain and run back home since it's about 15 minutes away.

Just as Chumpo was about to run, an umbrella was held above her head.

"You shouldn't run under the rain. Especially when there is lightning." Chumpo then looked beside her and saw Nudee holding the umbrella.

"I... Forgot to bring my umbrella... But my house is quite near from the school so it'll be fine." Chumpo said but Nudee...stopped her.

"I will walk you home then. Since my umbrella is big enough for two people." Nudee said and Chumpo shyly thanked her.

They then start walking back home and Nudee notice that Chumpo 's left arm are getting slightly wet from the rain.

Nudee then tilt his umbrella more to his left so that it will cover Chumpo more.

"Erm... Thank you... And sorry..." Chumpo started the conversation.

"Huh?" Nudee was confused with Chumpo 's apology.

"About my friend, Heidi. It was a childish act... I apologized on her behalf." Chumpo said and Nudee sighed.

"Honestly, we really wanted to fight back. But we know that this will never end." Nudee said and Chumpo noticed Nudee 's guitar.

"About your guitar, I'm sorry." Chumpo said.

"It's fine... I can also tell that you and Mina does not seems willing to be part of it." Nudee said and Chumpo smiled slightly.

"Is it because of Sana's dad?" Nudee guessed and Chumpo remained silent.

"I knew it." Their conversation then ended and the atmosphere is still quite awkward.

Chumpo is trying to think of a topic so that it wouldn't be so awkward but Nudee started it.

"You live nearby?" Nudee asked and Chumpo nodded.

"What a coincidence. I live nearby too."

"Really? But I never see you around this neighborhood." Chumpo said, surprised.

"Same. Probably because my friends and I always go to school earlier." Nudee said.

"Which means we can also go to school together in the future." Chumpo said and Nudee smiled.

"Sure, why not? Only if you managed to wake up early. From what I know, you and your friends are always late for school." Nudee said and Chumpo pouted.

Nudee then looked away, trying not to look at Chumpo's cute pout.

"It's not my fault. My bed does not allow me to leave." Chumpo said, or whined.

"That's an excuse. My bed does not do that." Nudee joked.

"My bed would always tell me to sleep for 5 more minutes." Chumpo said and Nudee chuckled at Chumpo's baby tone when she's saying this.

"You're cute you know." Nudee blurted out and Chumpo blushed.

Nudee quickly averted his eyes from Chumpo so that Chumpo wouldn't caught him blushing.

They continue walking until they reach Chumpo 's house.

Chumpo thanked Nudee and Nudee smiled.

Nudee then walked back to his house and Momo know that Nudee only stayed a few houses down hers.

Chumpo went in and smiled upon remembering what Nudee said earlier.

----------------------------------