CHAPTER 34 ( Courting )

Exams are finally over after 2 weeks.

Some of the students cheered happily while some walked out of the hall with disappointment as they did not managed to complete the questions.

Tina waited for Heidi outside the hall with a rose behind her back.

"Hey!" Heidi jumped out of the crowd, appearing in front of Tina with a wide smile.

Tina smiled along with Heidi and she handed her the rose which made Heidi blushed slightly.

Heidi noticed that the students around them are looking at them and some are squealing because of their cuteness.

Heidi took the rose shyly and Tina rubbed the back of her nape.

"Shall we?" Tina asked, gesturing to go.

Heidi nodded and Tina let Heidi walk first while she followed behind her.

"Shall we go for shopping later?" Heidi asked as she played with the rose.

"Sure." Tina said, looking at Heidi who is hopping like a rabbit while playing with the rose.

Heidi then suggested for them to get changed first before going out for shopping and Tina agreed.

Tina then sent Heidi back home first and they planned to meet each other at evening.

After Heidi went in, Tina walked back to her house and went to take a rest first since there is still plenty of time.

Just then, Heidi remembered the agreement between Tina and her and she know that she still owe Tina an answer.

She decided to tell Tina when they go out together later at the evening.

Heidi laid down on her bed and used her phone until it is time for her to get ready for their date.

Heidi took her time to dressed up and put on light makeup.

Just as she is putting on her lipstick, her phone chimed and she looked at the message sent from Tina.

**Tina ❤️: I'm outside **

Heidi then applied her lipstick and put her lipstick into her purse.

She quickly rushed down to wear her shoes and combed her hair with her fingers before going out to meet Tina.

Heidi and Tina then went to the shopping mall that they usually go and Tina followed Heidi around while she went in shops by shops that sells all female clothes and perfumes.

Heidi was looking at the clothes and Tina is helping her to take those clothes that she picked out.

Just then, Heidi's stomach growled which captures Tina's attention.

Heidi blushed and Tina let out a chuckle.

Heidi pouted and rubbed her stomach like a kid.

Tina have the urged to wrapped Heidi in her embrace as she look very adorable at the moment.

"Let's go feed that hungry stomach of yours before we continue." Tina said and Heidi nodded.

Heidi decided to pay for the clothes that Tina is carrying for her first before they go to the restaurant that's opened by a friend of Heidi's dad.

As Heidi is a regular customer, the waiter brought them to the VIP cabin.

They ordered their food and after the waiter left their cabin, Heidi know that it is time for her to tell Tina her answer.

"Tina." Heidi called for her attention and she looked at Heidi.

Just as Heidi is about to speak up, the waiter came in and served their drink which interrupted Heidi.

After the waiter left, she tried to speak up again but Tina's phone rang which she excused herself to pick up the call.

When Tina came back after the call, Heidi tried once again to tell her her answer but the waiter came in and served their food.

Heidi then huffed angrily after the failed attempts and ate her food quietly which made Tina confused with her mood changes.

Heidi's fists were gripping tightly on her shirt as she watches Tina from afar.

Tina is still engrossed in talking with the group of girls who are asking her about the direction to the station not knowing that Heidi is dying of jealousy.

After Tina have done talking with the girls, she went back to find Heidi who is glaring at him.

"What's wrong?" Tina asked but Heidi just walked away.

Tina was left confused and she didn't know what happened to Heidi that her mood drastically changed.

Tina followed behind Heidi quietly while Heidi continue shopping, not minding Tina at all.

When her hands are full, Tina wanted to help her take the stuff that she picked but Heidi walked away, not giving Tina a chance.

Tina don't know why but he didn't dare to question Heidi about her attitude.

After shopping for a few more hours, Tina was already exhausted and Heidi still seems energetic.

"You done?" Tina asked after seeing Heidi organizing her things.

Heidi nodded and Tina can tell that Heidi's mood is better than earlier.

"You want to go home now?" Tina asked and Heidi looked at the time from her phone.

"Sure." Heidi said and Tina helped Heidi to carry some of the heavy bags.

Tina then sent Heidi back home and they still managed to have some small talks.

Heidi wanted to tell Tina about her decision but Heidi couldn't pick up her courage.

When they reached Heidi's house, Tina helped Heidi to take the heavy bags into her house and he decided to stay for a while as Charlotte and Chumpo are not home.

Heidi poured a glass of water for Tina and he quickly gulped it down.

Tina washed the cup herself and after she finished washing the cup, she turned around and was about to go to the living room but Heidi suddenly pushed her to the wall, trapping her.

As Heidi is shorter than Tina and her arms are also shorter, it is more difficult for her to pin Tina to the wall.

Heidi look at Tina into the eyes and Tina's ears are already red due to the closeness between her and Heidi.

"W-What are you doing?" Tina asked but Heidi did not answer her.

Heidi keep staring at Tina, making her flustered.

She doesn't know where to look so she looked around the house but Heidi's eyes.

"Look at me." Heidi demanded and Tina look back at Heidi.

"From now on wards, you're not allowed to talk to any other girls." Heidi said which made Tina confused.

Heidi then tip toe and leaned closer to kiss Tina on the lips.

Tina was stunned but after seeing Sana's eyes closed while her lips is still on her, Tina know that it is Heidi's answer so he responded to the kiss as well.

As the atmosphere is getting more and more intense due to the kiss, Tina decided to pull away before anything happens.

Tina look at Heidi whose face is flushed red because of the kiss and now Heidi couldn't look at Tina into the eyes.

Tina hugged Heidi tightly in his embrace and Heidi wrapped her arms around Tina's waist.

"So you were jealous earlier?" Tina asked as he caressed Heidi's hair gently.

Hearing no reply from Heidi, Tina break away from the hug and saw Heidi pouting.

Tina chuckled and patted Heidi 's head.

"Why are you so cute right now?" Tina said and gently pinched Heidi's puffed cheeks.

They then continue spending their time together at Heidi's house, watching tv and having some sweet small talks.