CHAPTER 29 (picture & kiss & New)

Engfa broke the silence by excusing herself to the toilet.

Charlotte is then left alone in the room and she jumped off from the table.

Charlotte walked to the guitar and took the score.

Charlotte start reading through the lyrics and she also saw a dried wet stain at the edge of the page.

She know that it must be Engfa crying when she's writing this.

She put the score back and turned around to see Engfa's bag and her phone.

Out of curiosity, Charlotte walked towards her phone and start flipping through her phone admiring and she sees that Engfa's wallpaper is her.

Even though Charlotte don't understand what Engfa did. But she still appreciate the picture of her on Engfa's phone.

She was smiling lightly as she's looking through Engfa's phone.

But her smile disappeared when she remember that the picture that Engfa taken was the moment when Tina left her at the school garden and she was disappointed at that time.

It made her realize how much Engfa likes her and she's stupid for hurting this poor woman.

Just then, Engfa came back and saw Charlotte looking at her phone.

Charlotte looked at Engfa with tears battling to escape her caramel eyes.

"I..." Engfa was too stunned to speak.

She wasn't mad at Charlotte flipping through her things without her permission but she doesn't know how to explain to Charlotte about the wallpaper on her phone.

Charlotte put down the phone of Engfa on the table and slowly walked towards Engfa.

"It's just... I picture it randomly..." Engfa denied that she put in effort to captured it.

Charlotte then stood in front of Engfa and looked at her straightly into the eyes but Engfa keep avoiding Charlotte's gaze.

"I'm also not a pervert... I did not peep on you or anything... Its just a random cap-" Chaeyoung is shut off by Charlotte tipping toes and leaning closer to her, kissing her on the lips.

Engfa's eyes widened and he froze on the spot.

She saw Charlotte's eyes closed, lips still on her.

Charlotte then broke the kiss and slowly opened her eyes to look at Engfa.

Engfa is still froze on the spot, unable to believe what just happened.

"W-Why... Did you do that?" Engfa asked after a few seconds.

"Isn't it obvious? I like you, dummy..." Charlotte's said and Engfa felt her heart beating faster.

"Do you think you still not hurt me enough?" Engfa finally said it out.

"Stop giving me false hope." Engfa added and walked passed Charlotte.

"I'm not giving you any false hope now." Charlotte said, turning around to face Engfa's back.

"You clearly said you will never like me that time! Stop lying to me!" Engfa burst out, her tears also starts flowing down.

"I'm not!" Charlotte yelled and walked closer to Engfa.

"I was dumb to push you away. I was dumb to not realize your feelings earlier. I was dumb to not realize my feelings for you. I'm sorry that I hurt you. I'm sorry that I took you for granted. I only realize what I actually felt when I saw you with Faye. I know I've said that I will never like you but I still did... With Nudee's help, I came to realize my true feelings that's why I broke up with Tina. Now I just wanted you to know that I really like you." Charlotte said and Engfa young turned around to face Charlotte.