PART 10 ( bullies became buddies)

"It will such a waste to let a pretty girl like you go alone." The guy said, or more like flirted with Heidi

Heidi giggled and she suddenly saw a familiar figure.

"Hold on a second." Heidi said and was about to go to the guy but Charlotte came.

"Heidi !" Charlotte quickly went up and hold onto Heidi's arm.

"The lesson is starting soon." Charlotte said and Heidi was about say something but Charlotte pulled her away.
Tina talking with her friends.

Charlotte then smiled and went into her class.

After they went into the class, they went to Chumpo.

"Why did you pull me away? The class have not even started yet." Heidi said.

"I know you're going to find the guy from Class A." Charlotte said.

"Please, Heidi..... We should just stop. That event have already passed for about 2 weeks." Chumpo said but Heidi crossed her arms.

"Why though? Don't tell me that the both of you and those guys got something going on." Heidi said.

"What? No. Don't you think that it is too much to bully them just because of that one small argument?" Charlotte said and Chumpoo agreed with her.

"No matter what, I'm not going to listen to you and continue bullying them." Charlotte said and Chumpoo said the same as well.

"What?" Heidi said.

"You can tell your dad all about it and get us expelled. Do whatever you want but I don't want to care anymore." Charlotte said and went back to her seat.

"Yeah. I don't want to care anymore as well." Chumpoo said and Heidi sighed.

"Fine... Fine..." Heidi said and went back to her seat.

Chumpoo and Charlotte then smiled at each other and look at Heidi who is chatting with another guy.

When the lesson ended, Tina was reading his book when he saw a figure beside him.

He looked beside him and saw Charlotte walking beside him.

"Where are you going?" Charlotte asked and Tina looked back at his book.

"Library. I'm going to return this book and find for the another book." Tina said and continue reading his book.

Charlotte then told Tina to go to a stall nearby the uni after that as Charlotte plan to treat Tina for saving her.

Tina agreed and they went to the library for Tina to return his book and borrowed a new book.

After that, the both of them then went to the stall that Charlotte is talking about and Charlotte paid for the food.

Tina took a bite of it and Charlotte looked at her.

"How is it?" Charlotte asked and Tina nodded.

"Not bad... I like the taste." Tina said and Charlotte smiled.

"This is one of my favourite stall. It's cheap and it's good." Charlotte said and Tina agreed.

In a blink of an eye, they finished the food and Tina thanked her for the meal.

"Don't mention it. You saved me first." Charlotte said and Tina smiled.

Tina then decided to go back home while Charlotte has to go somewhere else for an appointment.

******************************