PART 2 ( Engfa, Tina, Nudee)

"Have you seen the new girl?" Engfa asked his friends.

"Nope. Not interested." Tina said and Nudee raised one of his eyebrows in confusion.

"You gay, Tina?" Nudee joked and Tina glared at him.

"I'm just not interested in getting into a relationship now. Studies are more important." Tina said and continue reading his book.

They continue walking to their class, Class A which is where the top students are.

Tina went to his seat and continue reading his book.

The lecturer then came in and start teaching the lesson.

After the lesson, while waiting for the next lecturer to come, Tina went to the toilet and he passed by Class B.

He was looking around and he saw a group of guys crowding around.

Tina managed to caught a glimpse of the new girl, Heidi when the group of guys are moving back to their seats.

Tina continue his way to the toilet, not minding Heidi

Tina isn't very attractive as he doesn't style himself which makes other people don't really notice her.

Tina finished his business and went back to his class.

Very soon, the break time arrived.

Tina and his friends decided to go to the cafeteria to eat before going to the library to study.

They didn't notice that the girls from class B are behind them.

After they finished ordering their food and got their food, they then went around to look for seats.

They managed to found an empty table and they started eating their food.

The girls from Class B were sitting far away from the guys.

Engfa saw Heidi and he nudged Nudee with his elbow.

Nudee and Engfa were admiring those Foreign girls while Tina is feeling weird that the two shorties are constantly looking at him.

Tina slightly tilt his body to the left and saw their gaze still at his direction but they are not looking at her.

Tina followed their gaze and it landed on the girls.

Tina sighed and snapped his fingers in front of their face.

"You are about to stuff your food up to your nose." Tina said to Nudee and Engfa but they didn't bother about Tina and continue looking at the girls.

"You guys seriously look like a creeper." Tina said and just then, Engfa looked down with his face blushing.

It turns out that Charlotte felt someone staring at her so she looked up and saw Engfa looking at her.

Charlotte showed Engfa a gentle smile which makes Engfa blushed.

Engfa then quickly look down to avoid looking at Mina.

"Oh my god... Chumpo and I just made an eye contact." Chumpo said and Tina ignored her.

Tina finished his food and quickly went to return the trays.

Just as he's returning the tray, someone pushed Tina aside and accidentally stepped on Tina's shoes.

"Hey! Watch your way!" Tina shouted at the person who turns out to be Heidi.

"Oops sorry." Heidi said and left Tina huffed in anger.

-----------------------------------

Nakakaubos na ng idea hahahahhaha XD

thank you at umabot pa kayo dito hahahah

paranas ng ma VOTE hahah thank you so much :)